“where have you gone?”

Add it.
Rawthentic
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 9 July 2015

This was THE one and only raw vegan restaurant in Qualicum Beach that my daughter looked forward to enjoying every time she came for a visit but this year (2015) it is gone? Where did it go? I would frequent this wonderful place again if I could find it.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

It was a nice, very basic place, serving tasty, healthy food. But sadly, it is now closed. TripAdvisor is asking me for 100 characters; but what more can I say? The place is closed!

Reviewed 11 September 2014

Could find to much that I liked. Something was dripping on the table. They use to have more stuff I liked and served you. Hope they keep adding to the menu and keep the cost down.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a raw restaurant in this quaint little town. The food was great and the staff very personable. We enjoyed eating our meal outside and chatting with some of the local people who also dine there. 5 stars for us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I needed (needed!!!) a veggie smoothie on the road and found this place by accident. I got a great smoothie but it was pretty outrageously expensive ($9 for a fairly small cup). I went back the next day anyways for another one but they weren't open until 10am, which was far too late unfortunately.