Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$68
TravelocityUS$68
TripadvisorUS$68
All reviews free hot breakfast room was clean two nights would stay here again grocery store motel bbq microwave pet playground
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

In the context of being a 2 star hotel, this was clean but very cramped and costly. We paid $163 (after taxes) for a very small suite for 5 people with two queens and a small twin pull out sofa. There was barely room to move around and we had to move the coffee table on top of the dresser to pull out the sofa. There was no storage space for suitcases and hotel boasted "fast internet" at up to 75mbps. I believe this suite was easily under 300 square feet. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the property was charming, and the BBQ was a nice touch. The area was safe and nice. The walls were thin so all outdoor noise filtered in. I could hear neighbours talking as if I were in the room with them. I frequently stay at 2 star hotels and I appreciated the outdoor decor but for the price it was mediocre at best. Had this been $110 total it would be worth the stay. I try to support family run businesses amd to their defense I booked two nights before my stay so that might account for the higher cost. Hotel staff were friendly and cleanliness made this hotel stand out.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

The place is old and needs updated. The bathroom was ok. Wallpaper coming off the wall. You had to check in through a window. Doesn’t support the great view that the other hotels did. I think I would look at something else in the future.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2021

We had never stayed here before but were impressed by the reviews. It is close to town shops and restaurants and was also close to our friend's condo. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the cooking area (I hesitate to call it a kitchen it was so small) was well appointed and everything worked fine. Because of COVID it did not offer its usual free hot breakfast, but this may have changed by now. There were no inside areas so masking rules did not apply. The front desk was a window and staff were masked at all times. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 25 September 2021

The personnel is very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and, although basic, is all a person would need, especially for the price charged. We would stay here again. The small stove, fridge, microwave, sink and coffeemaker as well as the outside patio furniture is a bonus.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2021

This was, by far, the most horrid place I have ever had to stay in my whole life!
Booked for two nights in a pet friendly room with a bed and a pullout. Payed 235$
Upon arrival we went to a window to check in and was asked if we would ‘need’ the pull out when I had called in to book specifically for two beds to sleep! Was handed poorly folded sheets and one thin blanket and told to make up my own bed!
Upon entering the room the floor was filthy with dirt and pine needles everywhere! The ancient ‘pullout’ was a decrepit dirty couch that had long pet hair all over it-not even an attempt at vacuuming it!
The sheet I was handed was to fit a twin bed and the pull out was a double with broken spring mattress. No pillows.
Went back and they were not even that apologetic and acted like it was not in their interest to clean the room. Insisted and said I would return in an hour.

This is what they are doing in Covid times!!!!!!

Came back and they had tried to clean-had all sorts of excuses and that it wasn’t ‘too bad of pet hair’.
We were not able to find any other rooms online to book in town so tried to make the best of it.

I once again was HORRIFIED TO FIND FOOD IN THE FRIDGE FROM a month past!!! Went back to the front and was pretty mad and disgusted. They told me to throw the food in the out side bin and asked me with a snotty attitude ‘what do you want us to do with it?’

There was two pods of coffee for two nights so we had to make do with only one of us having a coffee in the morn while the other went without.

The bathroom sink was slow to drain so our toothpaist was slowly swirling around and when it did drain it poured all out on the floor under the sink. I had to put the towel bucket under the sink to catch our sink water just to brush our teeth.

For the love of all things-DONT BOOK HERE!!!

Date of stay: March 2021