Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
PricelineUS$124
TripadvisorUS$124
Trip.com
All reviews nice hotel attached restaurant hotel restaurant room was clean pool and hot tub small town would stay here again western fairmont bc pet spring banff highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2022

I booked at the last minute as I got stuck in Radium, but I wasn't sure about the Prestige. I had eaten once in the restaurant last year and the Mexican food was excellent so I took a chance on the hotel.
The regular rate seemed a bit high so I asked about various discounts and they did offer a reduction for AAA, so I was happy about that.
Then there had been food left in the fridge in my room - but when I let the front desk know, they took care of me and made sure I was happy.
After dinner I went to the front desk to ask for a pool towel but the Manager told me they were just adjusting the chemicals so I would have to wait to enjoy the hot tub - he must have seen the disappointment in my eyes because he offered me a voucher for the Hot Springs.
Everything wasn't perfect, but they made things right and that gives me confidence in going back! One of the best things I will point out was they had the best haridryer in the room that I have ever seen in a hotel - makes a difference when you have long hair like I do, lol. Also, I didn't realize they were part of the Best Western group, so when I checked out, I got BW points too!
I am a happy customer.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank susiemcgill
Trevor Carr, General Manager at Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2022

Dear Susie,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us in Radium Hot Springs. I am pleased to hear that my team addressed the issues you had and made your stay very enjoyable. I will be sure to share your comments with my team and we look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2022

Just one night here but a good experience. Nery welcoming front desk staff and also a check-out.
We did use the pool and the hot tub - both good. The restaurant was closed tat night but the front desk staff more than happy to recommend.
Good sleep quality

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and had the opportunity to check out our pool and hot tub. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2022

The entire experience was great, starting with the on-line booking, to check-in. The spa treatment was very good. Front desk staff was very helpful. If you are in the area and are looking for a place to stay, try this hotel out, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trevor Carr, General Manager at Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2022

Hello Ray,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay and had the opportunity to check out our other onsite amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2022

If you want to stay in a dated overpriced hotel this is for you. From paper thin walls to housekeeping gossiping and banging outside your door from 7:30am onwards. When you voice your concerns with the front desk you don’t get an apology just excuses. At breakfast be prepared for the most expensive toast and eggs you will ever eat but you will need to hunt down and waitress to get your bill - so you can enjoy your day.

Reviewed 19 September 2022

Staff were very friendly….Hotel is very clean and in a great location. Radium is a beautiful area. The hotel even has free bike rentals…pool etc. Didn’t hear any traffic noise. Check in and out went very smooth.

1  Thank MUZIKM
Trevor Carr, General Manager at Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear you a most enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

All the best,