Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Agoda.comUS$119
All reviews hungarian restaurant breakfast was included waffles hot breakfast columbia valley air conditioning beds were comfortable hosts patio wood
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Wow! This unassuming property is superb! We loved our clean cozy suite and the million dollar mountain views were incredible. The supper and breakfast is so tasty- the food is cooked perfectly.

One thing that really impressed us is the speed of service. We waited just a few minutes after ordering and our food was ready. We were able to eat supper and have time to visit the radium hot springs after which was the real treat of our stay.

We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2019

the couple who run this hotel are great and look after you the best you would expect.
the rooms are a tiny bit dated but large and very clean and ours had a fantastic view of the whole valley.
also they run the restaurant which i must say was excellent,the food and service were great and i would stay here again in a heart beat

Reviewed 3 October 2019

My first impression was that this older hotel was a little dingy but very clean. Like the add said, it had spectacular views of the valley. Stephan and his wife were very welcoming and really wanted me to enjoy my stay.
My room was a small apartment with a Queen sized very comfortable bed, sitting room and a balcony overlooking the valley. Outside there were trails up the mountain where Big Mountain sheep were grazing. I also watched a pileated woodpecker and 2 large flickers working away outside my window.
The Citadella Restaurant was a very pleasant surprise...excellent Hungarian cuisine with several other options.
I decided on Beef Stroganoff with homemade Potato dumplings which was delicious. I had no room for dessert.
Breakfast was included and I enjoyed Hungarian chocolate filled crepes with coffee. There was plenty of choice there too.
Overall I felt this hotel was good value and I would definitely go back there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank noel l
Reviewed 18 September 2019

My wife and I stayed here one night on our way from Banff to Glacier NP USA. Spectacular view from the room balcony, clean, quiet, comfortable. Had an excellent dinner on the restaurant patio, and a wonderful (included) made-to-order breakfast the next morning. The owners are a nice European couple who deliver top notch hospitality and attention to detail.

1  Thank TimothyB1391
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Easily the best view in Radium!!! Our room was cosy, had all amenities, and was super clean!!!! Best part was the Citadella Restaurant!!!! The food is superb!!! Have the deep fried mashed potatoes - life changing. And the cucumber salad. Steven and Edith are amazing hosts!!! A piece of Hungary in Radium. Made me feel like I was in my granmother’s kitchen!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple