Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the owner common room workout area stayed longer amazing place to stay comfortable room nice breakfast horned sheep definitely stay here again british columbia stayed one night hosts canyon rams playground fridge sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2022

After reading so many five-stars reviews, we were looking forward to staying at Inn on Canyon. Our experience was disappointing.

Pros: Nice breakfast room. Towels for hot spring.

Cons: Rooms are not meeting our expectation of a hotel room ... dirty toilet and sink, no wardrobe, no hanger for clothes, no full size mirror, no clock, no room cleaning during the stay, cheap furniture, soft bed, soft pillow, broken window blinds etc. Breakfast was just ok. A sign on the front door suggesting 15% gratuity is too direct and not appreciated.

Would not recommend this hotel for the price we paid.

Reviewed 21 September 2022

We have stayed at various places in Radium in the past and always thought it we should give the Inn On Canyon a try. For us it was just average and I guess for the price we paid we thought it was a little pricey. Room was okay. Lacked a clock which I found inconvenient. Could use more towel bars in bathroom. Bathroom was a little tight. Was always kicking the plastic bin between shower and toilet. Hallway carpets are pretty worn and the decor could use some refreshing - too many mirrors. Breakfast offered was decent and served at your table. Coffee available all day.
One thing that put us off a bit was the suggestion to leave a 15% tip for the hard working staff. This was posted on the info sheet at the registration desk and at the coffee counter. I'm not against tipping but hate being told how much and having it in my face. Aren't the staff paid a wage? We thought we were paying a pretty fair price already and that tipping shouldn't be asked for.

Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

My husband brought me for a weekend away for my birthday.

This cute little place is out of the way so I had never seen it before. It’s directly across from the outdoor workout area, the ice rink/pickle ball court, and the playground.

The rooms are average but have a fridge, tv, table, bed etc. so it was all we needed.

You get a nice hot breakfast included that changes daily and they have tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc. available in the dining area 24 hours.

I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2022

We stayed here overnight on our way to Alberta. It is a cute little hotel and generally seems to be clean. Breakfast was fine. A walk to the HorseThief Pub was great for dinner. However, the rug in our room (#9 - Columbia) was utterly disgusting. Although it may have been clean, it is so badly stained that you don't even want to walk on it. They had tried to cover one wine stain with a throw rug. The hallway rugs are obviously very old and stained as well. It may seem like a picky thing to mention, but it is really off-putting. I would have given it a 5 out of 5 if not for the horrendous condition of the rugs. I would hesitate to stay here again unless they remove the old rugs. Maybe the other rooms are not as bad? I don't know.

Room tip: Definitely don't stay in Room 9. The bottom floor would be better for a lengthy stay because you have access to the deck.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 23 July 2022

My husband booked a room online in may but when he got there they could not find the reservation. So they booked him in and then he got charged twice. We have asked for a refund and the sent an email stating that one of the reservations were cancelled however we have not received any credit back yet for the extra charge and it is now the end of July. I have even called and left a message requesting they call me back and have not had any reply…

Date of stay: May 2022