“Great food, great atmosphere, great kids play area”

Le Cafe de la Brulerie
Ranked #3 of 155 Restaurants in Granby
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The food was very good. The staff were accommodating to my food sensitivities. There is a really fun kids play area that my daughter really liked. The smoothies taste great. There's a beautiful view of the river from the patio.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

6 of us had just rode 25 miles and did not want the obvious McDonalds. Just around the corner was a highly rated café. We arrived to find many, many bikes. Home! The staff was really fun and organized us quickly. The service was a bit slow, but the food was great. Salads, sandwiches and beer.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Great place after hiking at park Yamaska for 2 hours feeling hungry.

Just wanted a coffee shop and yes would recommend anyone great food very busy when we came in had to wait a little but was well worth the wait.

Had a really creamy latte to start and a great breakfast waitress was super friendly and helpful

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We had read about the breakfast at this popular cafe in Granby, QC. We were staying in North Hatley, but decided to drive over (about an hour) and we were quite happy we did. We were able to get a table, and looking around there were several gatherings of folks enjoying good coffee, company, & conversation. There is a "relaxed" sense about the place. Service is wonderful, you are never rushed. Once we had our coffee, we were given plenty of time to look over the menu. Having read a review that someone had felt that the service was less than prompt, I paid particular attention to tables around us & the waitstaff. What I observed is this is really a "Cafe." You are in my opinion, by design, allowed to enjoy coffee & conversation without being rushed. This is a popular local place & mostly French. Our waitress was wonderful and we enjoyed everything about the place. My wife ordered the standard eggs & bacon, and I just had to try the meat lovers Pan (skillet) with bacon, sausage, ham, potatoes, 2 eggs, hollandaise, & grated cheddar! It was fantastic!! Both my wife and I ordered our eggs over easy & they were perfect. The coffee, the food & the service were great; we loved it, and it was well worth our going out of our way to go here. There are only three parking spaces at the Cafe, but there was plenty of free parking across the river at a huge public lot. In addition you can enjoy walking off the huge breakfast with a walk on the beautiful rails to trail paved trail along the lake.

1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Looking for close and authenticity and found it while staying in town attempting to ski during feb thaw. Zurich burger duck cheese sandwich and Brie fondue at the right price. Great service too.