“So slow....”

Snack-Shack
Ranked #164 of 678 Restaurants in Gatineau
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

the poutine is really tasty but the service is sooooo slow everytime we go , The staff always talking together and ignore the clients so its hard to put your order in even if your alone in the resto..

they finally took our order and nothing happen no one did our order for a while took us 22minutes to get 1hotdog and 2poutines...

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I am a bit fussy when it comes to club sandwiches, which I love. This place serves the best club sandwich in North America. Everything is perfectly prepared from the chicken (cooked in house) to the toasted bread, tomatoes, bacon and mayo all served with a mountain of home cooked french fries that are perfectly sweet and delightfully done. I always ask for a side of gravy to go with those beauties.

The portions are more than generous; so much so that when I am in the mood for a club I always go with my partner in crime and we share one platter and believe me we leave more than satisfied.

A fantastic sandwich with fries, gravy and soft drinks for less than 11 bucks.. try to beat that.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Run of the mill fast food restaurant. Food is good and generous portions. Good for a quick bite. priced reasonably.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Been here quite a few times, I personally like their club-sandwich a lot. They make a decent fry and have a few items to consider like their Italian poutine (never had it) or whistle dog (bacon + Cheese) add some coleslaw on there sooo good....lots of similar places in Aylmer but this is a pretty decent one and prices are fair.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

An OK place to try a smoked meat sandwich or other fast food: better by far than a Subway etc., lots of seating, airy and well lit.