Birch Meadows Lodge B&B
Super 8 Fernie(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$148
Snow Valley Motel(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$61
Park Place Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$120
Powder Mountain Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$64
Lizard Creek Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Red Tree Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Fernie Stanford Waterslide Resort(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall fridge and microwavetown centregreat hostsbed was very comfortablehot tubski hillsonyacanadaelklodge
Reviewed 5 June 2017

My wife and I stayed at Birch Meadows on our way to Leader SK. What A great place to stay. The location is unbelievable in it's beauty and what A great host Sonja was. We had to leave early the next morning so Sonja prepared a travel breakfast for us to take on the road. Really enjoyed talking with her during our stay and watching the small group of elk feed right in front of the cabin we stayed in. Highly recommend staying here and we hope to come back soon.
Charlie and Sue

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for part of our honeymoon to Canada and it was all we dreamt of and more!

Sonya, Marcel and all the doggy family were so welcoming and lovely!

The accommodation was beautiful and perfect and setting was stunning.

I cannot recommend Birch Meadows highly enough ❤

Aoife Howard & David Ring

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah M
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Sonya and Marcel (owner/operators) were the best hosts my wife and I have encountered at any B&B throughout Canada. They were friendly, accommodating and treated us like family. You know you are staying somewhere special when you meet couples who stay here year after year. Not to mention that the breakfast was amazing, best I've had at a B&B. And finally the location is superb! The Birch Meadows are totally gorgeous as you can see by the pictures and the are 5min from TONS of stuff to do - Rode my mountain bike straight to Fernie Ski Resort!

Would HIGHLY recommend staying here, especially if you have pets and my wife and I are already planning to be back next summer as an escape from Manitoba!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bryan K
Reviewed 30 June 2016

First the pictures on the website don't do justice to the experience. Sonja and Marcel are unbelievably welcoming hosts. We were invited to join them and their friends/family in the evening for wine and conversation. The Cabins we had [small lodges] were so clean and fresh it looked as though we were the first to stay, the view across the meadow down the valley to the mountain backdrop was spectacular and the morning breakfast [coffee, juice, fresh fruit, granola, bran, muesli, yoghurt, and choice of omelettes] was more than we could eat. We managed to leave a cell phone charger and it had been dropped off in a Fernie fly shop so we could pick it up in the afternoon when we were off the river.

We stayed at Island Lake Lodge the following night and while it is excellent as well it simply can't compete with the charm and warmth of Birch Meadows which also offers much better value for the money. Have dinner at Island Lake [wonderful] but stay at Birch Meadows.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank OnSaltSpring
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This place is simply amazing. A few miles outside Fernie - out in the Green. Sonja & Mali keep their place in great shape and they simply live the host-life! My last visit is some years back and I wish to return soon...

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends