“A Great Breakfast place at a Great Price!”

L'Arome Cafe Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialise in breakfast and lunch meals. For breakfast come in and try our homemade cooked Ham. We also have a variety of breakfast meals from pancakes to Benedicts. Try our housemade Arojus, which is our own mix of fruit juice.
Reviewed 25 August 2016

The go to breakfast place in the area! A satisfying breakfast at a very reasonable price.
I have been going there for 10 years now..

1  Thank CarmMontreal

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast one morning while visiting the area. We both ordered one of the Benedict offerings. The eggs were poached perfectly and the hollandaise was rich and warm - as it should be. We loved our food so much we made another visit there 2 days later for brunch. My husband had a Benedict plate again while I ordered the soup of the day (carrot/ginger) and the goat cheese tart. The tart was accompanied by a huge deliciously fresh salad. The food is very reasonably priced, it is well executed with good ingredients, and the service is friendly and efficient. The menu is very well rounded with a lot of tempting choices. The patio is comfortable in this casual little cafe.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The four of us went back twice. The food was tasty and generous and our waitress was delightful as we stumbled through our high school French.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

My husband and I had breakfast at the Arome Café Bistro in Mont Tremblant. There were lots of choices on the menu. My husband had the Assiette du Bucheron and he loved it! I had the Crêpes farçies aux pommes, which was wonderful. The service was courteous. It was very nice so we sat on the lovely terrace.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast there one morning and went again the following morning. In both occasions the food was healthy and excellent. Our server was Aline and she was very friendly and helpful.