“Great food, service tastes like burnt steak”
Review of steak frites

steak frites
Ranked #55 of 159 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Waited, waited, waited. Waited for a long time for our meal. Waited for ever and had to ask to get more fries. Waited for half an hour to get a coffee. Horrible service on a not very busy night. I do not recommend this restaurant and will never come back. Overpriced and under serviced for what you get.

1  Thank Carlos Z

Reviewed 23 November 2016

On November 6, 2016 my wife and I walked from the Comfort Inn & Suites for dinner to the onsite restaurant Le Steak Frites St-Paul where you can bring your own wine.The restaurant can be reserved and paid for at the hotel's front desk. We had the steak with a baked potatoe with bacon on greens for dinner with a bottle of French red wine. The steak was cooked to perfection medium rare, as requested and came with a peppercorn sauce on the side. The service from our waitress was quick and friendly. All in all we appreciated this dinner and would recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our table d'hôte dinner ! It was delicious and well presented! We took a steak and also a salmon plate. The service was impeccable and friendly. The sizes are enough to fill you up even if you are hungry and on top of that you get unlimited fries! The small dessert was fine with us as we were too full ha ha ha I highly recommend the Mi-Cuit Chocolat for dessert mmmm I would definitely go back ! It's walking distance to the Confort Inn & Suites, so the bring your own wine was perfect for us ! Our waiter was truly friendly and helpful !

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We ate dinner at this restaurant in Oct 2016 and we both really enjoyed it as a couple.
Our waitress was super courteous and helpful and the food was delicious and so fresh! In addition to that it was extremely affordable! My husband had the filet mignon and house salad with fries and I had the hamburger steak with Cesar salad and fries
We loved everything about the meal and have nothing negative to say about it!

The only slight negative is the restaurants small size which meant that we were kind of on top of the other patrons... There was no privacy and ur was busy so pretty loud...

We would definitely go back to this restaurant and would recommend it to our friends and family!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I really enjoyed my meal here. I had the table d"hote and found it to be really good value and a great selection. I was able to pre book and pre pay at my hotel, (the comfort inn) and that certainly made it a very good deal. Great service and the actual restaurant itself was intimate and attractive as a place to eat. highly recommended.