“Delicous”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

A great dinning experience Service was wonderful . It was a bit noisy but not too bad,but that's too be expected when you dine at a popular place during a popular hour.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious
dinner, thanks to Gabriel for the steak recommendation and superb service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We enjoyed our visit to Steak Frites in Mont-Tremblant. The food is always delicious, prices are reasonable and we were always pleased with the service as well. This is a place we make sure we visit a few times each year and are never dissappointed.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We stopped in for supper on New Year's Eve. The service was decent, sometimes they were attentive and other times, details slipped. For instance, a cherry tomato, thankfully un-punctured, on my dinner plate after I told our server I have an allergy to them. My dad had to ask for a refill on his water three times before it happened.
I truly enjoyed my filet mignon, rare, and the green beans were cooked well. My dad enjoyed his steak and found it to be cooked exactly as he asked. The frites (fries) are thin and crispy.

We did not know that it was a bring your own wine restaurant, we will bring a bottle next time.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

First off this is a Quebec based chain. We were two families with 4 adults and 3 children 9,12,13) We had a reservation but arrived a few minutes late and we were still seated within a reasonable time plus one ☝️

First the positives: The food here is very good and very reasonably priced. They were out of the Chateaubriand but I had the bavette and it was very good. Everyone in our group found items they could eat and enjoy (we had people with various food issues) even the kids. Bonus we could bring our own wine and we did!!!

Now for the negatives: the service is deplorable!! I believe it to be a combination of poor training, understaffing and apathy.
It took over 20 minutes to get the kids drink orders delivered even though we saw them sitting on the bar. Had to request items multiple times. Multiple times servers would walk past us with water and not fill our empty glasses. We got our sides late and they missed some items which had to be reordered. It is supposed to be unlimited fries - We saw other tables getting their fries but alas not us. Even after asking it took 10 minutes to get them - by then we had finished our meal - and they arrived cold . Dessert took 30 minutes to arrive as did our coffee. Our bill showed items we did not order.

Overall we probably spent a good hour just waiting to request items. I don't Mind hanging out in a nice restaurant for an extra hour if I'm getting attentive service but it gets frustrating if you are just waiting to ask if an item is coming. Also hard on the children.

1  Thank OttawaDPG