“Only go if no other option.”
Review of Mikes

Mikes
Ranked #105 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Dropped in at the instance of someone else, even though suggested going some place else. Had heard the service and food were poor and this was confirmed. Stay away.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Restaurant was near empty at 6h30pm in full March break... that shhould of been our first hint. Somebody showed us our table and took our drink order in a hurry. Then KAZZAM.... Magic trick we never saw her again. Second waiter showed up 15 minutes later. We had a couple questions and ordered a aappatiser. 20 minutes for that one. By then my beer is not cold anymore. She took the empty plates away and never got a chance to show up again. After an extra 30 minutes wait we decided to leave everything and go away. THEN, we got service, oh excuse me sir... only 2 more minutes... yeah right. We'll pay for what we ate (and i'm being generous) and we are going if you like ot or not. I even had the tab adjusted because she had the nerves to charge me for my beer. I told her to go taste it, because it was hot and I left it on the table. We had enough. 0 tip and we still cannot beleive the service. We got the answer outside. The cooks were talking about cars and racing while having a cigarette in the parking lot, not giving a crap about the 10-12 people left inside. On another note, McDonalds was served hot in 3 minutes. I am happy I didn't have to fork up 70$ for such a crappy place. Will never be back again, and will makemy darndest to warn the others including the Hotel. Thanks for NOTHING MIKES

2  Thank Franky302
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Average food at above-average prices. Service was okay but the restaurant was almost empty at supper time. That should have told us something.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Horrible service: 10 min to place an order; 30 min to get appetizers; ONE HOUR to get the main Courses, and all was way below mediocre. The waitress pretended not to speak or understand English: really?? In a resort / bilingual country?? Hunting down our waitress was like looking for owls in daytime: impossible! We actually had to ask other staff to find our server, and were ready to call management, but decided not to bother and never to return.

1  Thank FRWL
Reviewed 23 February 2011

We were trying to get oriented to the Mont Tremblant area and ended up at Mikes on a Sunday night. We were seated right away and received our drinks but our meals took at least an hour and were not all served at the same time. The place was busy but not completely full and there was no effort on the part of the staff to explain or offer bread or anything. Meals were nothing special - basic.