“Great pizza and poutine”
Review of Restaurants Mikes

Restaurants Mikes
Ranked #105 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Ordered takeout for dinner. Pizzas were so loaded with meat we could not finish. Poutine was best I have had in a longtime. Delivery was on time and food was hot. Done language issues but just be patient if you do not speak French.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Not sure if this is the same place as others reviewed. We ordered from Mike's pizza and got delivery. The pizza was amazing!! The carnivore pizza had 7 layers of pepperoni on it, as well as Montreal smoked meat, ham, bacon...My boys can usually eat 6 slices of pizza and only got through 2! Shows how filling and full of ingredients this pizza was.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Dropped in at the instance of someone else, even though suggested going some place else. Had heard the service and food were poor and this was confirmed. Stay away.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Restaurant was near empty at 6h30pm in full March break... that shhould of been our first hint. Somebody showed us our table and took our drink order in a hurry. Then KAZZAM.... Magic trick we never saw her again. Second waiter showed up 15 minutes later. We had a couple questions and ordered a aappatiser. 20 minutes for that one. By then my beer is not cold anymore. She took the empty plates away and never got a chance to show up again. After an extra 30 minutes wait we decided to leave everything and go away. THEN, we got service, oh excuse me sir... only 2 more minutes... yeah right. We'll pay for what we ate (and i'm being generous) and we are going if you like ot or not. I even had the tab adjusted because she had the nerves to charge me for my beer. I told her to go taste it, because it was hot and I left it on the table. We had enough. 0 tip and we still cannot beleive the service. We got the answer outside. The cooks were talking about cars and racing while having a cigarette in the parking lot, not giving a crap about the 10-12 people left inside. On another note, McDonalds was served hot in 3 minutes. I am happy I didn't have to fork up 70$ for such a crappy place. Will never be back again, and will makemy darndest to warn the others including the Hotel. Thanks for NOTHING MIKES

2  Thank Franky302
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Average food at above-average prices. Service was okay but the restaurant was almost empty at supper time. That should have told us something.