Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,948 results
All reviews hot springs hot pools public pool bears paw steamers the main lodge steam room ski hill mountain view mini golf off season golf course antlers kitchenette robes mountainside relaxation
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2022

Went for 2 nights to spend time with my daughter and it was awesome. Pet friendly so we could take her dogs . Peaceful, beautiful, relaxing. Saw some deer around the property plus some beautiful birds . Staff were friendly and kind .

Reviewed 23 November 2022

My daughters and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. I was so happy to have the luxurious bathrobes to wear over my bathing suit to get outside to the hot springs, trust me it is too cold getting from the lodge to the bigger pool. An excellent establishment. Customer service is excellent. What an awesome way to thank the Healthcare Responders, thank you Fairmont! Hope this is also available in Alberta and not just BC.

Reviewed 21 November 2022

Fairmont needs to step up their game with food and restaurant options. Such an amazing location, not being used to its potential. If there were no hotsprings, we wouldn't be choosing this as a vacation option.

Reviewed 21 November 2022

This was a winter stay: We enjoyed the facility, stayed in lodging for the most part, my friend used the steam sauna and the dry sauna, I used the dry sauna only. The large public pool had the coolest while the guest pool was the warmest water temperature. Room was clean, staff is friendly, lodge was some nice architecture, country side views were pleasing.

Reviewed 21 November 2022

We go midweek so it is quiet. This is a laid back, non comercialized facility with a great view, clean air, wonderful hot pools and plenty of outdoor activities available.
Being an older facility, it's not perfect but we'll kept.