“Good, well-priced meals”
Review of Gin's on Canyon

Gin's on Canyon
Ranked #21 of 43 Restaurants in Creston
Reviewed 27 December 2016

We eat here several times a year. It's a good basic restaurant for a sit-down meal at a reasonable price. The food is well-prepared (but avoid their Asian dishes if you don't like excessive soy sauce . . .)

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Greeted by a friendly staff member when you walk in the door, family friendly menu, food is good and portions are satisfying. Formally an ABC franchise (Too many franchise rules to follow) way too portion controlled, way too price controlled (ie had to buy supplies from franchise, orange juice was over four times the price than the local Overwaitea therefore the restaurant had to price accordingly) Now it's Gins prices are reasonable and portions are better.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Easy and convenient to get to, this cozy restaurant has a great menu catering to all tastes. Great portions, friendly service and comfy seating!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Had a very good breakfast here. Service was excellent, food was very good and all at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

My son took me here for my birthday, the food was terrible. the meat was not cooked right. I sent it back, it came back still not cooked right. I told them I was a cook, and I would like this done right. Gin couldn't even get Med well on my steak. then when I finally did get my food back it was cool. so, I didn't eat it. After all was said and done they gave my son a full bill. Have never been back there since.