Sunset Motel(Creston)
US$112
US$63
US$76
US$74
Downtowner Motor Inn(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$54
Creston Valley Motel(Creston)
US$86
Mountain Park Resort(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$68
Orbitz.com
Bavarian Orchard Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Priceline
All reviewsthe pubacross the streetdiscount couponwingsno elevatormain buildingbreakfast placeovernight stopgreat little placeliquor storecomfortable bedlarge roomstayed here for two nightscoffee makermini fridgesouthern bcnight's sleep
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Easy to find right off the highway. Check in was smooth & friendly, even got discount coupons to the cafe across the street for breakfast. Rooms aren't fancy but clean & beds are comfy. The room has a bar fridge & coffee maker and air conditioning which is nice when it's so hot! Very good price too! Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2017
Jimmy's P, Guest Relations Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Creston Hotel. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The beds are new so I'm glad you found them comfortable. Please come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were part way through a long day and stopped at the pub for dinner. It was one of those do we eat light and try for another 4 hours of driving or do we stop, eat, drink, and rest. On the patio of the pub was drink menu, and at the back of the drink menu was a flyer for the hotel. Kind of a " we have nachos, and beer, and oh yeah, also a hotel." 85 bucks for a clean room and all we had to do once we sat down to dinner was grab stuff from the vehicle when we were done. The room was a decent size (queen) and the air conditioning was a blessing. The room was clean and quiet. This place is now on our list of stops when we travel highway 3.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jimmy's P, Front Office Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are a handy little hidden hotel within our pub, but I'm glad you had a good stay and that you will keep us in mind when you travel through Creston. We hope to have you as a guest here again!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed here on our way to Vancouver. We had a suite which was located across the road from the hotel. The young girl who checked us in was very pleasant. The suite was fabulous, not a thing could I fault.
We crossed to Jimmys for dinner and again it was fab.
If you're travelling through Creston you could do a lot worse as stay here.
Only sorry we had misjudged our travelling time and had to leave early in the morning. Creston itself was lovely.

Room Tip: Suite 2 was great
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jimmy's P, Front Office Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us! I really hope you can stay here again so you can see more of our lovely small town! We don't mind helping you find your way around town to find something to do, here at front desk. I hope you find your way back here, and thank you for the fabulous review!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great suites and pricing. The 3 bed suite, with kitchenette, sofa, desk, etc, was just about $150.00. Simple decorating and furniture. But absolutely one of the cleanest places I've visited. I didn't eat at the restaurant pub, but I have heard it is very good. I was given a 10% discount coupon on arrival for breakfast across the street at great little coffee shop/restaurant. The breakfast was quite good. Also there is liquor store at the back of the hotel. The suites are located across the street from the hotel.

Room Tip: Great value
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and we're glad you enjoyed it! We hope to see you again, and thank you for the lovely review of highlighting the amenities we offer here. We always try to support our guests the best we can! I'm glad you found it very clean, and I hope you can enjoy the pub next time you visit! You can also order room service from the bar if you'd prefer.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This Hotel is a great little place. I stayed on a Tuesday Night, so my room over the pub was completely fine. The room had a quite A/C that I was able to run all night. The wifi was excellent as well. Staff were cheerful and helpful.

The price of the room was decent, and I got a good night sleep. I would certainly stay again if I was coming through town.

If they offer you a discount coupon for breakfast at the restaurant across the street, I would certainly take it that was a great breakfast.

Room Tip: If you are staying over the weekend and want to make sure you have a quite room don't get one over the pub.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Jimmy's P, Guest Relations Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for taking time write such a helpful review. We also recommend inquiring about a quiet room if staying over the weekend. Please come back to see us again!