“Place is alright, but had a terrible sleep.”
Review of Creston Hotel

Creston Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Creston
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Although the place is dated, it's clean and spacious. We were traveling with our 4 month old, and small dog and cat so we stayed in the suites across the road from the hotel. My biggest issue is the quick temperature changes due to the air conditioner built in the wall; it kept me awake most of the night as it clicks on and off pushing cold air, then turning off every ten minutes or so. It's literally been my worst sleep in months, and as mother of a newborn, that's saying a lot. I'm not sure staff could have done anything to change it, it's just the poor design of the space I guess. If you're sensitive to these types of noises and temperature changes, be warned.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jimmy's P, Front Office Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

I'm disappointed to hear about your bad night's rest. I hope if you do have plans to stay again, we can accommodate you better, maybe with a different room or suite type or a discount of sorts. I do apologize, but I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Creston.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Easy to find right off the highway. Check in was smooth & friendly, even got discount coupons to the cafe across the street for breakfast. Rooms aren't fancy but clean & beds are comfy. The room has a bar fridge & coffee maker and air conditioning which is nice when it's so hot! Very good price too! Definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2017
Jimmy's P, Guest Relations Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Creston Hotel. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The beds are new so I'm glad you found them comfortable. Please come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were part way through a long day and stopped at the pub for dinner. It was one of those do we eat light and try for another 4 hours of driving or do we stop, eat, drink, and rest. On the patio of the pub was drink menu, and at the back of the drink menu was a flyer for the hotel. Kind of a " we have nachos, and beer, and oh yeah, also a hotel." 85 bucks for a clean room and all we had to do once we sat down to dinner was grab stuff from the vehicle when we were done. The room was a decent size (queen) and the air conditioning was a blessing. The room was clean and quiet. This place is now on our list of stops when we travel highway 3.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jimmy's P, Front Office Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are a handy little hidden hotel within our pub, but I'm glad you had a good stay and that you will keep us in mind when you travel through Creston. We hope to have you as a guest here again!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stayed here on our way to Vancouver. We had a suite which was located across the road from the hotel. The young girl who checked us in was very pleasant. The suite was fabulous, not a thing could I fault.
We crossed to Jimmys for dinner and again it was fab.
If you're travelling through Creston you could do a lot worse as stay here.
Only sorry we had misjudged our travelling time and had to leave early in the morning. Creston itself was lovely.

Room Tip: Suite 2 was great
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jimmy's P, Front Office Manager at Creston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us! I really hope you can stay here again so you can see more of our lovely small town! We don't mind helping you find your way around town to find something to do, here at front desk. I hope you find your way back here, and thank you for the fabulous review!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great suites and pricing. The 3 bed suite, with kitchenette, sofa, desk, etc, was just about $150.00. Simple decorating and furniture. But absolutely one of the cleanest places I've visited. I didn't eat at the restaurant pub, but I have heard it is very good. I was given a 10% discount coupon on arrival for breakfast across the street at great little coffee shop/restaurant. The breakfast was quite good. Also there is liquor store at the back of the hotel. The suites are located across the street from the hotel.

Room Tip: Great value
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and we're glad you enjoyed it! We hope to see you again, and thank you for the lovely review of highlighting the amenities we offer here. We always try to support our guests the best we can! I'm glad you found it very clean, and I hope you can enjoy the pub next time you visit! You can also order room service from the bar if you'd prefer.