“Great spot! ”

A Break In Time Caffe
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Creston
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: A licensed cafe located on the main street in Creston, BC. We have a gorgeous outdoor patio for those hot summer days and boast many varieties of from our local wineries here in the Valley. We offer many healthy food options including Vegetarian and Gluten Free alterations. Our food ranges from Mexican to Indian to our own homemade recipes!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the food at this locally owned cafe and they have great coffee too, it was my favourite cup while we visited. I was happy with the many vegan options and the staff were willing to switch up some ingredients to accommodate my diet! I had the falafel, which was well done and the taco salad looked great too!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I ordered a sandwich and salad and the food was fresh and tasty. The staff service is exceptional. It was my first time there and will defiantely be back. Definately a *must stop*

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is a really great little eatery - the lovely staff are very friendly and welcoming. They treat you really well! Great value and Great food.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Was told it was a good place for breakfast. And it was a very good breakfast. Good service and great food.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Portion sizes were extremely generous and the food was excellent! I had the chicken burrito with a side salad and had to take half of the burrito to go. Lots of flavor, and nothing was greasy, tasted like wholesome home cooking. Loved it!