“Breakfast!”

Break In Time Cafe
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Creston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: A licensed cafe located on the main street in Creston, BC. We have a gorgeous outdoor patio for those hot summer days. We offer many healthy food options including Vegetarian and Gluten Free alterations. We offer the best all day breakfast in town, from our famous smoked salmon eggs benny's to our secret breakfast skillet (not on the menu ). Our food has a range of Mexican to Western with our own homemade recipes! All of our burgers are made in house with local beef and all breads are made locally at the Golden Flour Bakery. Come for a visit and see what else we have that week (ie. homemade blueberry vinaigrette is fresh today)!
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Great food, great service and great coffee! Busy place and frequented by the locals. Always a good sign!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We loved the food at this locally owned cafe and they have great coffee too, it was my favourite cup while we visited. I was happy with the many vegan options and the staff were willing to switch up some ingredients to accommodate my diet! I had the falafel, which was well done and the taco salad looked great too!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I ordered a sandwich and salad and the food was fresh and tasty. The staff service is exceptional. It was my first time there and will defiantely be back. Definately a *must stop*

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is a really great little eatery - the lovely staff are very friendly and welcoming. They treat you really well! Great value and Great food.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Was told it was a good place for breakfast. And it was a very good breakfast. Good service and great food.