“Local drinking and pool tournaments”
Review of Kokanee Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kokanee Inn
Ranked #24 of 44 Restaurants in Creston
Reviewed 11 October 2016

A great place to have a few drinks and speak with the locals until it gets late.
Then it becomes a place not so welcome to outsiders.
I had a great time until one younger gentleman made it obvious I was not allowed in his local watering hole, so I politely left.
Has a few pool tables with a year long running tournament for the locals.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Corey B

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for typical pub food - which is just what we got. The server was excellent. We enjoyed the dry ribs and cross track fries. The other guests included folks who were drinking copious amounts before noon, and brought down the atmosphere in regards to dignity. Simple atmosphere, with two pool tables and a patio. Recognized an impressive sound system that is likely used at night. All in all, good for a typical pub.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Went to the Kokanee Inn for dinner. the special was a turkey shepherds pie which was terrible with little or no flavour. The burgers that my company had were good, so maybe this was just a bad day for the chef. They took it back readily and gave me the fries I asked for which was good. The special did not appear on my bill and the staff ensured I was satisfied. So just be careful around the special, the rest of the food I am told is excellent.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We have stopped in for lunch and it was very good every time. We food is excellent and no one rushes you.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Was at the place for lunch it was great. They have a good menu and the food is awesome. They do a great steak special and you can do 1/2 fries and 1/2 Cesar salad with any meal this is great.

Date of visit: January 2016