“Pleasant Surprise”

Add it.
A&W Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Creston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since my previous review - which wasn't very nice. I am pleasantly surprised by the considerable effort made with staff, cleanliness and food. We have enjoyed different areas of the improved menu and I was very pleased by the freshness, temperature and taste - all were very enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

No matter what I order, it's always delivered with a huge welcoming smile, and genuine interest in how my day is going. Love these folks-

Reviewed 26 August 2016

When we visited Creston whilst travelling through British Columbia recently we needed somewhere quick and simple to eat and spotted the A&W on the edge of town and decided to try it out.
Service was quick and courteous and the food was good - actually better than I anticipated for a fast food establishment.
The restaurant was clean too which helps.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Efficient, hot and tasty! Fast Food restaurants listen up..you could take a lesson from this A&W location. They've got it all figured out! Good job and very good lunch.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I'm not sure if there are new owners, but they have spruced up the place and it's much cleaner than it used to be. The quality of the food is greatly improved from when we moved here 5 yrs ago. Very consistent.