“it was fine”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #26 of 61 Restaurants in Bromont
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The restaurant was fine, but I wish we had taken a few minutes to wander further out and find something else. We were bothered by flies that kept landing on our table and freaking us out. The food was fine, but the service was slow and we were underwhelmed.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

This is a no frills good old style Italian restaurant. All the usual choices and big portions. The decor is rather cheesy but comfortable and the value is good.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed during my last two visits. Used to be our favorite place here in Bromont. Sauce now tastes like sauce bought at the grocery and food served cold. Not going back anymore.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Food is really great, with all you can eat for salat (as starter) and with really good main dishes (pizza, pasta and other). With local or imported beers witch they serve dinner is great. Staff is little bit young but nice and friendly.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I do not write bad reviews as I understand the restaurant business and know how things can get out of hand when short staff or when a place is busy , but this place in a prime tourist area has no busy doing so poorly.

We have in the past eaten there on our way home from work, it was usually noisy, but the staff nice and the food was good for the kind of place, a casual/bar place. We decided to take advantage of the fact they did take out to order a take-out Pizza. the young waitress was not even aware she was suppose to take the order. I waited with full view of the kitchen. 40 minutes after my order was placed she brought to me in a box a Pizza that had been sitting on the counter uncovered for more than 30 minutes. It was cold except for the spot the heat lamp has been. She offered, when I complained, to have it reheated( it was already hard enough) as I could not get another under 30 to 40 minutes. I asked for a refund, it took management 25 minutes to give it to me, and the manager shoved the money down without saying a word, no eye contact and walked away.
Another customer arrived while I was waiting, finally had her Pizza as I was waiting for my money back, and they forgot her salad, she had an other 15 minutes to wait and walked away with a cold pizza too.
Not a place we will return to, neither will the other customer