“Tried to give this place a chance...”

Fromagerie Qualite Summum
Ranked #28 of 60 Restaurants in Bromont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

but when you order take out expect a 50/50 chance to be disappointed. We ordered an absolutely great pizza one week and the next it arrived cold with more crust than pizza. Out of goodwill they credited our order. Next order was a great pizza with exceptional burgers. So 3 nights ago we order burgers...Well may as well have been 3 hockey pucks...Overcooked, cold, burnt fries...That was after I took the time to tell them to double bag the order to keep it warm...Did not happen. I will not complain again...Will not go...If it happens enough they may get the message.

Aj

Reviewed 8 September 2017

One of the best poutines around ...no lack of cheese curds with friendly rapid service. Always worth the trip.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Good parking and good looking restaurant. Ordered a club sandwich and changed the regular fries for a small poutine. The sandwich was cold and the poutine was way too salty. It would have been better hot.I never return any meal in a restaurant.Paid $21.28 tax in for something that was not good. This will be the first and last time I will go there. Too expensive for what it is. Don't waste your time and money on this place.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately, they don't serve their great cheese with the poutine. The sauce is watery and the fries are so far below average its a joke. Add to the mix the cold and stake cheese and you get an overpriced meal. The only quality you will find is in the name of the place. A total tourist trap.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Walked in on a busy summer night with a long line of people in front of me. 1 cashier in place. Gave a tip, no "thank you" or a smile. Sat down and waited for my order. The waitress decided she was having a bad day and literally threw my tray on the table in front of me and quickly walked away. Sauce was spread all over the tray, and everyone sitting around me stared in shock. I immediately went to the front counter to get an explanation of this behaviour but had to wait because she had to run back quickly to answer the phone to take orders. I finally asked her why she threw the tray and was told that she walked around the restaurant twice calling my number...clearly not what happened but ok. I asked to speak to her supervisor. She said there were no supervisors or manager or owner working or available. She suggested that I send an e-mail to give my feedback. Well, she never gave me that e-mail so here is my feedback. Dear management, how can you expect your restaurant to run smoothly if you don't have any one there to supervise during a period where your restaurant is packed and clearly understaffed to keep up with the poor set up put in place to meet demand. Your employees are obviously over worked, tired, and unsupervised which pretty much explains why one of your employees had enough and couldn't care less to throw a tray in front of a packed restaurant. I don't blame her...Perhaps you are a victim of your own success, but wish you the best to finding better business solutions to improve customer and employee experience. Bonne chance!

2  Thank 642,135