US$102
US$72
US$210
US$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$90
Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$57
Fairfield Inn & Suites Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
US$83
Hampton.com
Four Points By Sheraton Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastfrittatacountry settingperfect getawaycouples massageclaw foot tubdaughters weddingfruit smoothiesguest roomswould stay here againget awayantiqueshostshistoryspaguests
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Spent a delightful evening and morning relaxing and reading in the cool shade on the front lawn. Ontario was experiencing a bit of a heat wave while we were there, so the cool breeze under the trees was especially enjoyable. (We also appreciated the A/C in the bedroom ;=) One of the staff members, Bonnie, was especially helpful when we were making last minute reservations while enroute. Room prices are very reasonable and the breakfast was excellent. Coffee/tea/juice and bread/jam/peanut butter are set out 24X7 which is nice for a mid-afternoon or bedtime snack.

Room Tip: Our room had the ensuite partial bathroom-toilet&sink; showers are available down the hall, which worked fine for us. Wifi is inconsistent.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spowelltx
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Steve and Sandy were great host. The staff were also fantastic and polite. We would recommend to family and friends. Auntie was with us for one night she just loved the antiques. Ron and Charlene Mons from Winnipeg.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 21 August 2015

It's a historical farm house. It's not a 5 star hotel. I was very content with what we got for our money. I booked the three rooms with ensuites for our family members. It's filled with original antiques and the Owner Steve had as many stories of this farm, and of the family members that lived there is the past as you had time.

Charming, warm. Just darned nice people.

Oh, we stayed there 2 nights and had 2 spectacular breakfasts. Day one, eggs benedict (how did they know that was my favourite meal???). I ran a B&B for 5 years, but never managed to get the hollandaise right when serving people at different sittings (I was alone in my kitchen), so eggs benedict never made it to my plates. Second day was Croissant Roll French Toast, with blueberries and sugar. As decadent as it sounded, it was great.

If you're not too hungry, or on a diet, they can accommodate that. There is also a help yourself cereal, toast, muffin table. Oh, don't forget, a tasty fruit smoothie started the meal.

As it is an older farm house, the air conditioning is window air conditioning....simple ear plugs can stop the noise if you are sensitive to that. We didn't need that.

As we were only there two nights (and the wedding took up most of the time we had at Stevenson Farms) we did not get time to enjoy the hot tub, the spa, the movie theatre. I thought my son might get to the theatre, but he just liked walking through the property (in and out) and enjoy all of the wonderful things there were to look at.

Room Tip: I had the king bed room just inside the front door. I noticed no noise from in/out traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JanetNiagara
Reviewed 18 August 2015

They have turned the historic Loblaw Estate into a great B & B and spa. It is equipped with a movie theatre that seats 30, where you can see a video showing the history of the property. There are other movies that are free to watch & the hosts are very accommadating. I chose the value option which was in the older section of the inn with six rooms each with washroom and a shared shower. The rooms are on the small side, however they are clean with a comfortable bed. Unfortunately the free Wi-Fi may not be available in these rooms due to signal strength. A small work desk and better lighting for reading would be great. However the Wi-Fi in the library and breakfast area is excellent. There are a number of larger rooms with ensuite baths at the front of the B & B at a higher price. The breakfast was great with a blueberry fruit smoothie, eggs bacon, yougurt, cereal and toast. I was only passing through so I didn't try the other amenaties but for $ 70.00 plus tax it was a very good value

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank 28Huronshores
Reviewed 12 August 2015

The farm is beautiful. The owners, Sue and Steve, are very welcoming and warm. Their staff is very friendly. It was a wonderful experience to stay at a B & B with such history and charm. The area is a great place to explore unique boutique shops. The people of Alliston are very friendly and helpful. Sues SPA is wonderful...very relaxing and wonderful use of colours and gentle music. The product- line that they carry is everything it claims to be. I admire the amount of work and pride that you put into this beautiful historic building and I look forward to visiting in the years to come. Bravo!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family