“Consistant”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Gibsons
Description: Located at 1078 Sunshine Coast Highway, Gibsons, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Gibsons Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 23 December 2017

As I go to other Tim Hortons ther standards and products are consistent. They here are friendly and the food is hot and coffee is always freshly made.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My husband, brother, sister in law and I were on our way to Vancouver and we stopped for breakfast, my husband and I ordered 2 BELTs and 2 coffees (pretty simple right?!) and my brother and sister in law order 1 breakfast wrap and a BELT with out the bacon (also pretty simple too right?) Our order came 1st, we didn't check it because we knew our order was simple, when my sister in law checked hers she had a BELT with bacon and no lettuce or tomato, so back she went to get what she ordered, finally she got it back but the bagel was not toasted, she gave up bcuz we had to catch a ferry. When my husband and I got to the ferry parking lot we finally looked at ours, both of our BELTs had egg and bacon, no tomato or lettuce. Later that day I had talked to a couple other couples who had gone here the day before also said they screwed up on there orders too. After hearing all there stories and my own I don't think we will be stopping here again.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank 41,785
Reviewed 28 April 2017

It has a drive through that is usually pretty busy. A good place to stop f your wanting to picnic on the ferry. All you classic Tims' fare

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

needs a little help in making sure they have enough for Ferry traffic.....no choices left due to heavy traffic of ferry...Mondays...service needs a little help in organizing

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Standard Timmy's with good soup & sandwich meals. Service is quick and there is lots of seating space.

Date of visit: September 2016