Century II Motel
Red Coat Inn Motel(Fort Macleod)
US$59
Fort Motel(Fort Macleod)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$44
Sunset Motel(Fort Macleod)
US$64
Lazy J Motel(Claresholm)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
Hotels.com
US$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewswithin walking distancecoffee machineone night staysamjeanlinenscracktownsleepmotelownerhistorymicrowave
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Had a one night stay here and this is great value for a clean and comfortable room. Complimentary bottles of water which was nice and shown to room (they obviously have pride in the place). Bed squeaked a bit but was comfortable and little traffic noise. A good place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were shown the room before we accepted it, which was a nice gesture along with the cold water bottles! At first I thought it was odd to have the kitchen appliances in the room where the washroom was but I can see there was no room in the actual bedroom to set up a fridge and microwave.
It was quiet, clean and the price was very affordable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice Korean couple; Room was clean upon arrival; All basic commodities one would expect are in the room, and the price was very cheap ($70) for that long weekend of August; Bed was squeaky a little but nothing major; Only one pillow per person, not the greatest quality either but it was ok. For the price, it would have been 5 stars as no one can expect the same from a $70 motel than a $300 hotel suite. Major inconvenient was the very noisy a/c at night, that kept waking me up, to the point i had to switch it to Fan only. Good for one night stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I came to Fort MacLeod for a run on Saturday. The room is small and very cozy. Quiet neighbourhood. Anything you would need is within walking distance. Good Restaurants just down the street. I would consider the prices are inexpensive. Fort MacLeod is a tourist town! I am quite satisfied with my room. I decided to stay for an extra night, I was able to get the last room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Just returned from a 3 night stay (Apr 6-9) at the Century II while doing some volunteer work in the area. From the initial call to check on availability and price until I checked out, I was impressed by the service. I spoke with Jin and she was extremely helpful/creative in trying to accommodate my request as she was booked for one of the nights that I needed to stay. The decor is a bit dated, but the room was very clean, linens very nice, bed was extremely comfortable and the price was reasonable. Parking was not a problem and having all rooms on ground level was great also. Would definitely stay here again and thank Jin for your hospitality!

Room Tip: Rm 18 - Rm had a Q bed, a sitting area, coffee maker, fridge and microwave in the main rm and a separate bdrm with Q bed. 4 pce bthrm
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends