Castaway's(Duncans)(Great Value!)
US$100
Duncan's Villa(Duncans)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$50
Melia Braco Village(Rio Bueno)(Great Value!)
US$400
US$264
Cancelon
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

US$832
US$192
Agoda.com
US$532
Excellence Resorts
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$347
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmaster bedroomvilla martprivate poolred foxsilver sandsbanana breadgated communityrooftop deckendless summerboogie boardslobsterminute walk to the beachown bathroomhouse keeperbit datedlifeguard on dutybeach bar
Reviewed 9 March 2010

We stayed in the Blue Moon and it was great! 4 children (12, 12, 8, and 5 [ages] ) and the dorm room was perfect. It was just a short walk from the beautiful sandy beach. There was a golf cart available for our use but unfortunatley was not running. The 3 cooks were absoutley fabulous. You just tell them what to cook for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and they will serve it at any given time. The private pool and sea view was amazing and relaxing and fun at the same time. The rooftop sun terrace was great for sun tanning. At night, there were many different activities available from crab racing, and karaoke night. In conclusion, Blue Moon at Silver Sands was an absoloute amazing, relaxing and unforgetable experience, and will recomend this vacation to anyone!

Reviewed 7 February 2010

We have stayed at the seashell coattage from jan 23 to 30th, just a great verandah to stare at the sea, we were there all the time.
Very close to the beach
Had great food from our housekeeper sylvan !!
Great value, but there is no pool at this house but with the sea so close you don't need it !!
We will reteun to silver sands for sure !!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carlos2409
Reviewed 1 January 2010

First off, our maids (Krystal and Sherry) were so very kind and pleasant that we immediately felt right at home. The house is an older four bedroom, three bath, two kitchen unit situated on the cliff with an outstanding view. Ackee, sweet sop, and naisberry trees were all in fruit and literally hanging over the kitchen entrance for picking. A quick walk down the stairs takes you to your virtually private beach. The water is quite shallow and tapers off very gradually. Ideal snorkeling can be had right there at the little coral outcroppings, or you can try your hand at the reef some hundred yards further out.

The house is a little dated, but frankly it felt as though Hemingway might have stayed here...all the usual modern amenities exist, mind you, but you know you're at the beach and that this place is for relaxing, or writing your novel while out on either of the two verandas, rum in hand. Sting rays can be easily seen from there as well. Dinner happened to be served in the downstairs dining room, which was a real treat. There is no pool, as many of the other villas have, which to my mind makes it feel more detached from civilization, in any case the Caribbean is no further than the back door.

There are geckos all over the place, but these didn't bother us in the least (excepting Sherry who has an evident aversion to lizards) however small they were. I suppose they take care of the more undesirable insects, though this didn't sway Sherry. There are dozens of villas one might easily stay at in Silver Sands and be perfectly content. However, Sea Breeze is absolutely charming in every way. Beautiful flowers in bloom, friendly hummingbirds, spectacular views. When John Wesly saunters by, be sure to ask him for a few pounds of lobster; he'll deliver it to you fresh next morning.

We are already contemplating a return for at least two weeks. Jamaica will capture your heart

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank nushenka
Reviewed 29 September 2009

We really enjoyed our vacation at Pineapple Cottage Sept. 13th-19th. This was our 7th vacation in beautiful Jamaica, but the 1st time at a villa/cottage. I wish we knew about this from the beginning! We had a WHOLE house with a private pool, jacuzzi, and staff (9-5 p.m. daily) and the complete vacation price was equal or less than our previous stays at the big resorts!

Ms. Palline (Pauline) is a wondeful cook, housekeeper and person who kept the place spotless and prepared the BEST lobster I ever tasted! Our fresh lobster cost us 7 U.S. dollars a pound delivered to our doorstep by Rasta, who I affectionally called "Rastamon." The curried goat was tender and tasty as well as the other dishes prepared for us. Also, Ms. Palline ironed our clothes for us.

Our cottage included a 62-inch high def T.V., computer with high speed internet, FREE calls to the U.S. and Canada, Bedroom T.V., microwave, stove/oven, full-sized refrigerator/freezer, and anything else you needed! That's right! FREE calls! Amazing!!!

Ms. Palline bought the groceries we requested and presented us the bill for the week. We knew it wasn't all-inclusive but when I did the math we came out equal or less than our previous stays. Groceries for my wife and I were about 300 U.S. dollars for our entire stay. You would spend more or less depending on your meals. Our price included breakfast and dinner including 3 lbs. fresh lobster and garlic shrimp. We were too full to eat lunch ! I had a homemade bananna bread which was tthe best, but I wasn't able to finish it by weeks end!

The only complaint I had was the bedrooms are the only rooms airconditioned, and the ceiling and wall fan in the living room wasn't enough to keep us cool during the day and the dining room was also too warm for us. The next time we visit here would have to be in the cooler months (maybe mid-October thru April).

The grounds and villas are gorgeous, security is 24/7, the Villa Mart at the resort had ANYTHING you needed with reasonable prices, etc., etc., etc.

In conclusion, this was our best vacation ever and Pineapple Cottage and Silver Sands is the best kept secret in Jamaica! Or should I say "WAS" the best kept secret!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AhhJamaica
Reviewed 25 September 2009

We just got back from 10 glorious days at Ebb Tide, Silver Sands and all I can say is, "Ahh...just what the doctor ordered".

Though I have stayed at Ebb Tide several times, I am always left wanting more. From the minute you walk through the lush tropical garden at the entrance of Ebb tide you feel like you are transported to your own personal paradise.

The highlight of Ebb Tide, for me, is the fact that the spacious living and dining area opens right out onto a huge patio which is just steps away from the sea. It is hard to tell where the patio ends and the sea begins! And, OF COURSE, we had breakfast outside on the patio every morning.

Just the mention of breakfast has left my mouth watering. As beautiful as the villa is, the true "charm" comes from the two beautiful ladies who cook 3 meals a day and ensure you do not lift a finger. The home cooked Jamaican dishes we had at Ebb Tide were to die for.

Though my husband and I got married in Jamaica 3 years ago, this was the first trip for my two year old daughter and she loved collecting shells on the little beach in front of the villa. Not the mention, the sea was so crystal clear and calm for our entire stay, it was like a swimming pool and great for our daughter to work on her swimming.

Without a doubt, we will be back to Ebb Tide.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family