US$105
Hotels.com
US$98
US$83
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I wanted to make a reservation at this campsite but was told NO TENTS ALLOWED. They would not even give us a trailor site to put a tent on. What kind of campground is this? Never heard of such a thing. As in one other comment, The word NO is used too often.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 6 August 2012

we have stayed at pine cone 2 times and loved both times. nearly all the lots have numerous trees (except the "new" section which is very open and lots of gravel) and you really feel like you are in the woods and camping. we have a 32 foot trailor and many 3 way lots of average size. great pools and playground, even have a bike jump and dune area for kids. My only complaint is that of occasional sewer smells, which i noticed both times we were there. overall i really enjoy this campground and if you are a young family you will love the paved roads for bikes and how many kids are around.

Room Tip: i would not pick the "new" section of the campground if it can be avoided, the rest of the campground is much nicer.
Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank cleinmeisha
Reviewed 2 August 2011

My Fiance & I stayed three nights July 29,30,31.......we really enjoyed most of our stay,however a few points to note. The no debit at the office and canteen sucks. There is an ATM at the office......but not going to pay $3 to use......givin the fact the take your credit card payment....makes sense they should take debit. Also.......motorize scootors need to have the same speed limit of 10 km per hr as velicles......We ask about seasonal and the staff at the office really has no idea which sites are open....need a better system to know the availablibility of such. The price is higher then most for over night/seasonal. I don't mind paying the higher price, however free wifi ( which is a cheap fix.......I helped a friend of mine in the US with a campground as big or bigger then Pinecone). People skills go alone way in growing your business. The rules are fine,however the same should apply for all. You cannot treat seasonals different than transients....one other note....bathrooms need update....Eatons sinkes...lol......Darrell & Tammy....d_tidd@yahoo.ca

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
23  Thank Darrell_Tammy
Reviewed 24 July 2011

We have been seasonal campers at the pine cone for four or five years now. The campground is geared around kids, if you can't handle this them maybe pine cone isn't the place for you to be. The owners and there employees are great and usually treat everyone fairly. The only thing we find frustrating is the two car rule. I agree that there shouldn't be allowed two cars on a lot as they aren't big enought, but this rule should be inforced for every camper. My husband and I have been told a couple of times while unloading our vehicles that we are only allowed one per site and to get one out, while weekenders are allowed two cars all weekend. This is very frustrating as we are paying huge money to stay all season and these other campers are only passing through. Rules are rules and should be the same for everyone.

• Stayed: July 2011
7  Thank im2sweet4u
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I stop last night at pine cone in Sussex,nb. I have travel most of camprounds in NB,NS and we just got back from a trip to Quebec. Pine cone is the best campround we have stayed in the last 3 yrs. I read reviews before stopping and we where a bit skeptical because of some comments posted. I must say that 95% of satisfied clients don't need to come here and write reviews. They have 3 pool,one is olympic sizes and a kiddy pool for my daughters and a mid size pool. The roads are paved with little street lights , I like it that the roads are not to wide ,because this would increase traffic speed putting my little girls in danger.I never expected freeways in a campground and don't want them. This was good enough for my 40 th coach with no dust. Whe where very well treated at this campground...fire pits,canteen,wood etc.... Don't let the 5% of the people fool you this is a awesome park! They even have a community to help improve the facilities in the park that is how open minded the owner or owners are... I guess it all boils down to respect = respect!
The Belliveau Family .....don't think twice this is a awesome place with wooded lots or non wooded,pull thrues etc....

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family