“Lunch in between appointments”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Surrey
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Cactus Club is always fantastic it is by far my favourite restaurant in Langley. The servers, the food and ambiance is top notch.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Visited twice in October, we have had the Prawn Ravioli as a starter, wasnt as hot as we would have liked but tasty and well presented. Yam frys good. Our server on first visit Michaela (sp?) was excellent.
Second visit food much hotter - Hunters chicken very good, starter Butternut Squash also good. Our server on second visit not as attentive and felt a little forced rather than natural.
Overall its a good restauran with a decent menu, fast service in good surroundings

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Had the best meal with my Aunti. We both had the Butternut Squash Ravioli with prawns and the house red wine. Our appitzer was the stacked Tuna which was so good for the appitizer. Our server was very sweet and attentive. She had the best personality for food service at the Cactus Club.

Hello Atlyn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a five star review for us! I'm very happy to hear that you loved out Butternut Squash Prawn Ravioli. That is my favourite dish too! I hope to see you and your Aunt back in Southpoint soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I stopped by for lunch today as I was doing some shopping in the near by area. I've been to other Cactus Clubs, but this one was one stood out. Super clean, and the food was the best I've ever had at the Cactus Club chains. Our server was a cute young girl- Ellie, she had a super positive energy and made sure everything sure was just perfect. Having good food with one thing but it always turns eating out into an experience to remember when you have an outstanding server also!

Hi Lenny,

Thank you for writing such a thoughtful review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and environment, but most of all your service! I have passed along this review to Ellie and she is very grateful for your kind words. I hope to see you at Southpoint soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Probably the best chain restaurant we have in canada. We took two friends we hadn't seen in a while who were visiting from california with us and they fell in love with the food! We shared the lettuce wraps as our servers recommendation (we all loved them and came back before there trip ended for more) I then had the meatball spaghetti which was also fantastic. My husband had the rob feenie burger which was a bit much for him but still very good. For dessert we had the new pumpkin cheesecake which was good too. Our server Jasmine was attentive and friendly with advising our guests on some fun things to do in Vancouver Canada. If staff at every restaurant was as friendly as the staff at cactus club cafe they would probably bee as busy as them all the time! Well worth the wait for a table. I made a trip advisor account just to review this place. Must try for sure

Hi Cindmartin,

First of all, thank you for making an account just to leave us a review! The entire team here at Southpoint is very grateful for the five stars you have left us. I have passed along your review to Jasmin your server, she is very thankful for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the Szechuan Chicken Lettuce Wraps, they are definitely one of our staff favourite dishes. We can't wait to see you again soon.