“Good ribs to be had”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's BBQ & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #560 of 901 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Went with the family. I ordered ribs. They were pretty tasty and presented nicely. Fries were hot, crispy and tasty. Cole slaw was bland and needs improvement the serving was rather small but because it wasn't that great not a big deal. Cornbread was good but wish it was bigger. The rest of the family seemed pretty happy with what they got. Service was good. Wait staff was attentive. We sat in the bar section. It was a nice experience because it wasn't annoyingly loud like so many restaurants these days. I would go back. Probably for all you can eat ribs next time.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in the area and decided to get a steak at Montana's for the first time. It was almost empty so we thought we would get served quickly. The male server was terrible at his job. The steaks took way too long to be served and they were not cooked to our request. If I had a scale with me I would have weighed my steak because it looked too small. Really small portions of everything on the plate. Even the dirt cheap baked beans were a mere mouthful. This is the type of restaurant where you feel you've been ripped off and wish you'd just gone for a burger drive-thru instead. I tip well even when the dinner and service are average and usually tip double if the service is excellent. Our server disappeared and we had to ask a different server for the bill. I can't remember the last time I tipped nothing but Montana's deserved nothing for their atrocious food and service. The manager must be either totally unaware or totally unconcerned about the quality of the restaurant and service. Now we know why the place was almost empty. Everyone else knew better!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Restaurant had many empty tables but still had to wait 15 minutes. Service was very slow and not very attentive. I had the ribs which I commented at the time were not very good. Did not "fall" off the bone. Two hours later I was sick and contacted the restaurant with no reply. Went into the restaurant several days later and the Manager said someone named John would get back to me. It is now another week and no one has called me.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went to Montana's because we had a coupon from there mail-out $15. They had a picture of Crispy Chicken, it looked good. when we arrived we were met by a very nice young man. we sat in the lounge area. ordered something to drink. My husband ordered the ribs I ordered the crispy chicken. The ribs came off the bone, delish. My crispy chicken came with mashed potatoes vegetables and a delicious gravy. Oh boy was it ever good, the only thing was the potatoes where not warm but it was so good i didn't mind lol. then for dessert I had there chocolate cake it was nice because the had half sizes which was just the right amount. We have the coupon and will go back before it expires and guess what I'm going to order the same thing.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Stopped in here for dinner and were seated quickly. Service was pleasant and we were able to take our time without being rushed. We all had some type of rib dinner, and each one (three) was good. Lots of variety on the rib sauces. A good location for casual family dining.