“Best Chinese food in our neighbourhood ”
Review of On Yuen Resturant

On Yuen Resturant
Ranked #97 of 882 Restaurants in Surrey
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Fleetwood
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Whenever we are Craving Chinese food we always order from On Yuen. Family owned, great service, & great food!

1  Thank Gaganrai

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Great authentic food. Spicy Squid is delicious. Ask what's fresh or try different sauces with dishes. Friendly staff with great recommendations.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in based on good TA reviews, and it was close to our hotel. The outside was deceiving...it looked closed, but we opened the door and were greeted very heartily! The place is clean, all the staff friendly, especially the man you see in the photo, he's awesome! Prices were reasonable and service fast, their tea is fabulous. I had chicken fried rice, which was lighter than the usual dish, which I liked. My husband said the egg foo young was the best he's had...and he's picky about this dish. Our drinks were filled and table serviced quickly, in response to the last review.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

WE choose the place because of good trip advisor review.Unfortunately, it did not live with it.food was below for all our taste.service was at it worst. Our table was not maintain at all.they serve the food and thats it.no offering of drinks ,and when I order more food,server was not happy to take my order.(unreal).Food,drink supply, are just beside us in our wobbly table,and discusting carpet that need to be re place. saw the back kitchen,no need to say more....THis restaurant will not survive in Vancouver area.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I have been going here for quite some time. The lunch special used to be $5.00 for a heaping plate of piping hot, fresh food! I don't live in the area any more so don't frequent it as often as I used to...and I miss it! The lunch special has increased in price to...around $7.00. Still a great deal!! Where else can you eat for less?
I usually order a #7 or #12 with crispy noodles! Yum...I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it.
(I can't remember when I was there last but it is a 'required field' that I enter so I'm guessing when I say that I was there 7 months ago)