“First ftime”

Bragg's Korner Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Bragg Creek
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: Warm Welcoming Service, Great Food, and a Friendly Comforting Atmosphere.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Excellent excellent first time did not know you were there. Food cold ones and service excellent. Home nave pizza we both had our own try the purple gas9. Family business I believe great will be back my opinion I may say a hidden gem.

Date of visit: August 2017
Birgit S, Owner at Bragg's Korner Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hello!!
Thank you very much for your review!
Sorry for the VERY late reply.
We hope you've had a chance to revisit us and try our summer beer!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I went with my family and friends for a evening cruise and found myself in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere. With such an extensive menu to choose from, there was something for everyone to eat. The meals were big portions, and cooked to perfection.

3  Thank Virginia G

Thank you very much for your review!
We strive to create a nice, relaxing atmosphere and I am very happy to hear the food was cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This is my second time there.. we will be back. Amazing food, great service, and awesome atmosphere for all ages. Great variety of foods.

3  Thank melissa29824

Thank you very much for your review!
We hope you've had a chance to visit us again!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Came to this restuarant by a recommendation. They said the breakfast was superb.

The restaurant itself is easy to get to, has a good parking lot, and has a decent amount of tables, plus a patio.
Service was friendly and she had good timing on checking in the table. Food was served very quickly.

I did not find the food very good. I ordered the big breakfast plate, I think it was called "Trailhead".
My scrambled eggs were not completely cooked, my bacon was past crispy and my ham slices were 2 1/2" round deli meat, which was lightly fried.
Had the food been better it would have been worth the price.

Hello!
I wanted to thank you for leaving a review and apologize for the VERY late reply.

You will be happy to hear that we have made changes to how we serve our breakfast. Our ham is now a nice, thick slice of black forest ham!
I hope you give our breakfast another chance, and please let our servers know immediately so we can rectify the situation in a timely manner for you!

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Took my daughter and son for dinner at Bragg's Korner Kitchen. Food was amazing. My kids loved the pizza. Service was excellent. Happy there is a fantastic family restaurant in Bragg Creek!

2  Thank Joyce O

Sorry for the extremely late reply!
I wanted a chance to thank everyone for taking the time to review us!
It is truly appreciated!