“Good food and lots of it”
Review of Snack Mania

Snack Mania
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Bragg Creek
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I had the teriyaki beef and my son had the chicken fingers. Large portions of each. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Pretty good little place. Snacks and pho. An interesting mix and you should find something that will make a day in the hills.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

The shop has a huge selection of sweets, chocolate, and fudge, and also has a decent ice-cream counter.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Decently priced food that is all pretty fresh & I love the poutine & fried potato spirals here. Always a favourite when I'm in town

Reviewed 26 May 2015

We stopped in after mountain biking, looking for something fast and nutritious. Although it was fast and some of our meals were nutritious (not the hot dogs or potatoe spirals) we didn't feel we got good value, given the size of the meals and the cost. We found it expensive. Next time we will opt for one of the cafe's instead.