“Lovely breakfast place”

Creekers Bistro
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Bragg Creek
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way from Calgary to Canmore. The bagel sandwiches were delicious as was the coffee. The staff were friendly and helpful. Great place to eat breakfast after a long travel day the day before.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Like it says, good food, good sized portions. Portions could be shared by youngsters and oldsters. Nice selection, all was good for our party of 13, including 3 children and 2 teenagers. We were pleased! Maybe should have rated it a 5, but this is not very upscale, just a walk up and order place, but perfect for the area. Trust me, the food was good!

1  Thank hopk2837
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I went here for a late brunch. We both had the Eggs Fungi Benedict. It was superb - so much flavour. The patio was lovely, and the service was excellent. Will definitely return and highly recommend!!

1  Thank sunkissed_canadian
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We went there after the Elbow Falls fri July 7 , service was a little slow, how can you get extra staff for a few hours a day . Food was good . we had pizza, bruschetta, a few beers some ice tea. The outside patio looked cool but this was a hot day, so not the place for us. I am from S E Alberta so enjoyed the view. Don't know about the price as I did not pay

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Went here with my wife, my son and his wife after a morning of exploring the Bragg Creek area.

My wife's salad was quite good however my panini was average. Looked and tasted like processed cheese in my sandwich.

Not what I expected and would never have ordered it had I known.