“Rest and relaxing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucid Kustoms Koffee House
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: Motorcycle enthusiast or not Lucid Koffee shops are a fun casual hangout destinations for great coffee, homemade daily baked good and freshly made food options combined with a wide selection of Motorcycle Life Style good and accompanying service. Calgary: #6, 3915 Edmonton Trail N.E, Calgary Bragg Creek: 408, 7 Balsam Ave, Bragg Creek
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Travelling through, and needed a break. Stopped and wandered around.. Had the Soup of the day, and was very tasty. Coffee is coffee to me unless really bad. This was normal coffee. But very relaxing visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have been to this cafe on my way through Bragg Creek a few times. The sandwiches are good and the cakes are very good. Had iced lattes each time and they did not dissapoint. Would recommend.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stopped in for a coffee and cake. They had gluten-free offerings as well. Plenty of seating available.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

As a motorcycle rider I wanted to live the place. It is motorcycle themed. It is an ok place to store but the coffee was only average and the service not inspired. Could be great with some effort. As potential.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I ran in to grab two cups of cappuccino to go. I appreciate that there were two staff and they had other orders to do.....some for food. It took soooooooooo long to get my coffees!! It honestly felt like I was there 15-20 minutes. .......and why did the couple who came in behind me receive their coffees before mine? I didn't want to be "that" person so I didn't say anything to the poor guy working there. Finally got my coffees.......back in car and driving away...........and they were disappointingly awful. Watery. I wanted to go back and get our money back, but my husband was too tired of the time already wasted. Won't go back.

Lucid K, Owner at Lucid Kustoms Koffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Hello bowva, we’re sorry to hear that you had this experience; its certainly an exception. If you could contact us directly (admin@lucidmoto.com) we would be more than happy to refund your purchase. We would also like to invite you to try us again at either Bragg Creek or our Edmonton Trail, Calgary location for a coffee on us.
We have reviewed the transaction and found that the transaction did take longer than normal at just over 11 minutes. There is no excuse for this but you happened to catch the team when they we’re down one staff member on break. Again our apologies we hope we can change your mind.