Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2020

I booked this motel for the last week of August 2019 in mid-July and received a confirmation about successful booking. Later, I needed to change the dates (making my stay one day shorter) and sent a request which was also sucessfully approved on August 12 and I received another confirmation from Glacier View Inn.

When I arrived on my check-in date, August 27, 2019, I found a note on the motel's door: "Please check-in in the office" with an arrow pointing to the Chinese restaurant next door.

In the restaurant, the owner, a chinese lady, looked at my printed reservation and told me that they couldn't accommodate me because they shut down the motel operation a month ago. She didn't apologize and instead said: "We sent out a cancelation email to all our customers a month ago". That was a lie because I altered my reservation on Aug12 (two weeks before) and they approved it. I did not receive any cancellation email from Glacier View Inn. The lady refused to admit any mistake on her part, didn't apologize, and told me to find another motel in the town - in the middle of the peak season. She didn't even bother to offer any assistance in finding another accommodation.

During the following days, I had been keeping an eye on their motel - it was operational: there were cars at the entrance, big sign on the road, and that door note asking to register at the restaurant.

If you decide to book Glacier View Inn - keep in mind that when you arrive there you may be refused your accommodation for a fake reason.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank D G
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Not worth the money. Only thing good I can say was it was clean.

The list follows -

1) NO HEAT - the room was extremely cold , and the little portable heater they had placed in the room, blew only cold air. It's March.

2) No lights. There was 1 lamp on the table right when you walked into the room. This was a full size room with 2 beds.

3) FOOD - If your plumbing is messed up after sitting and driving for 1 or 2 days, then go ahead and eat there. After about 6 hours or so, no more plumbing problems. Just remember, little to no heat, so that toilet seat will be cold.

4) MISC - We are travelling during the final months of winter and have engine block heaters on both our cars. Our extension cords are rated for 110/120 v, the power was 220/240 v. No available cords. Temp dropped down to almost 0 F.

Overall, only good thing was the room was clean.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very basic motel, but the price is very reasonable.
Lots of hot water, good water pressure and lots of towels -- great post-camping!
The room was very clean although the furniture was a bit tired. The bed was fine for sleeping. The rooms large.
Located right in town and attached to a great restaurant!
Helpful, hard working staff.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Not the worst I've ever seen but REAL close. I would suggest you spend the extra bucks on a nicer place unless you just can't afford it, or nothing else is available. Worn, dark, light switches and central heat don't work. Room has a portable electric heater plugged into a power strip along with the TV and refrigerator.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed for two nights. Good value, nice size room but a bit old and dated. Carpet worn and not very clean. Beds were ok but covers worn. Washroom was clean and good Ok place in general for the price.

Date of stay: May 2018