All reviews full kitchen inlet view outdoor tub living room sea lions hot water ground floor deluxe suite board games time share water view gas fireplace co op ucluelet harbour rain gear pacific rim fishing boats
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We bought a two bed room deluxe room from Island Daily Deals and were pleasantly shocked at how large and spacious the room was. As a former housekeeper I am super picky about room cleanliness and this one passed the test no problems. We were in room 712 at the end on the second floor looking over the water, it was fantastic. I have stayed at many places in the area and this is now my new favorite and I will return for sure! The room had two bathrooms, each with a large deep bathtub plus a double bathtub on the deck! We listened to the Sea Lions and watched them swim past our windows for 3 days, the eagles were flying and the view across the water was amazing, green trees and snow capped mountains. Take binoculars if you have them. The kitchen was fully stocked, we cooked the whole time we were there and the dishwasher made clean up a snap! The front desk staff were very helpful, especially Kim, she knows the area well and was able to tell us what roads were passable and which ones to avoid. The only thing I would change about our room was that there were two queen beds, the master room could have easily fit a king size bed and I felt that it should have had one. I highly recommend this as a great place to stay as a family or couple or group of friends.

Room tip: 712 is amazing, no trees blocking your view across the water.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We stayed from Sunday to Thursday and it was beautiful. The view was great and I enjoyed the use of the jet tub on the deck every night. I would say again for sure.
All the trails are amazingly beautiful and nicely kept. Took our dog every where very dog friendly.

Room tip: Go deluxe and relax in a bubble bath on the deck each night!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2017

This is the 4th time I have stayed at this property. Dog friendly and the suites are nicely furnished with amazing views. Spend the extra and get a suite with a hot tub on the deck. Sitting in the tub with the rain falling and listening to the sea lions barking is magical.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing stay at Waters Edge, Kim at the Front desk was amazing and helped make our first visit to Uclulet our first of many. We watched hundreds of sea lions pass by our window daily. The room was spacious and we'll cared for. Trails access is minutes away along with shopping and restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We used a groupon to stay in a one bedroom condo here (for a pretty good deal) so we were not expecting such a great place. The condo is very roomy and the pull out sofa bed was great for our 2 kids. Full kitchen and a large deck for sitting and watching the sea lions doing some fishing (although if you like to sleep with windows open, be ready for sea lion "chatter" :-))
We loved the full kitchen, clean and modern decor, and comfy beds. Staff were very friendly upon arrival as well.
If you walk out on the boardwalk to the gazebo area, look left to the dock a few hundred metres down to see all the sea lions.

Trip type: Travelled with family