Lowest prices for your stay
US$173
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
2,596 results
All reviews next morning vending machine long flight convenience train airport amsterdam plane gym internet departure arrivals walkway minibar euro airline
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

We had such a difficult travel experience but thankfully they made us feel so welcome and comfortable! Laila greeted us and we were so grateful for an early check in. The room was so clean! The room was updated and so clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on in a hotel! Good job! One thing I was surprised with was how quiet the rooms were. We were on second floor facing the airport and I expected more traffic noise but I did not hear anything! The hotel was easy to find and was literally a 2 min walk away, which means it is also very accessible to the train (train is very easy to find and use in the city). We were able to enjoy breakfast as well and it was so tasty, what a good omelet! Just a good experience overall! We will be back if ever traveling through!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul Chevalier, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear Melissa H,

Thank you very much for your review on your stay at The Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center. I truly appreciate that you shared your wonderful experience with us!

I am delighted and very proud to read that we made your stay very much pleasant and welcoming. In addition, I surely will pass these nice words to Laila and the departments concerned. Lastly, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback in regard with our newly renovated rooms!

We hope to welcome you back soon enough and once again thank you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

Hotel was clean, not much in the way of complaints except that it seems like some of the amenities were closed / off limits for renovations / due to COVID. Other than that the staff was extremely helpful & rooms were clean. No major complaints.

Room tip: Difficult to find the entrance given the spaghetti maze that is Schiphol. Also seemed like the inside entrance from the airport was closed.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

A pity that the airport entrance is closed due to Corona. Why? The reception is moved and not welcoming. The gym was closed due to Corona. Corona seems to be an excuse to discontinued many of the usually great services. A shame! The breakfast was great I have to say and the evening dinner ok. The rooms are nice and quieter compared to Hilton

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Chevalier, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

We appreciate and would like to thank you for your time on providing us your feedback in regard with your stay at our property.

I hereby would like to inform you that the airport entrance and the gym were not closed due to Corona, but because we are undergoing a renovation. Therefore, both of these are temporarily closed and the front desk is only temporarily relocated at the ground floor. Nevertheless, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.

On a more positive note, I am pleased that food and beverage department have met your expectations. The department will surely hear about your great breakfast experience!

Furthermore, I am glad that you find our newly renovated hotel rooms nice and quiet as we have promised.

We do hope to welcome you at Sheraton Amsterdam another time so that we can restore your trust in us.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

As a frequent business traveler, the one most important attribute is the services the hotel provide through their staff. I was extremely fortunate to have Lindsey from reception attending to my various need. She really make my stay a comfortable and memorable one. Having stayed in various 5 stars hotels throughout my 20 years of traveling, she really stood out with her high level of service. Thank you.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 222lims
Paul Chevalier, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear 222lims,

We would like to thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read such positive feedback about your last stay, and it makes us especially proud to read such good comments about our staff. We have made sure to pass it onto Lindsey as well, and share it with our staff.

We hope to see you back again soon at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 22 July 2021

I had originally booked a room at the Hilton but the week before when changing planes in Amsterdam I noticed that the Sheraton was closer to the airport so I changed my booking and I wish I hadn't.

I wrote to them ahead of time to ask for a sheet to be left on the bed as I get too hot with the duvet, they replied that they would leave one but they didn't so I had to call reception to get them to bring me one.

There was no minibar in the room which is not acceptable especially as the ice machines on the floors were inaccessible due to the ongoing renovations. The executive lounge was closed too although they were still letting you book an executive room on the Internet both on their own site and others, they should have removed these rooms as that's completely dishonest.

The bar was closed too for renovations which was also not mentioned so I had to go the Hilton anyway which was just 400 metres down the road as I wanted to watch England play (or rather massacre) Ukraine in the Euro 2020. The covered bridge from the airport was accessible at the Hilton but not the Sheraton maybe due to the renovations.

I asked if the rooms at the Hilton had a minibar and they said they did. I had a nice evening there and it was annoying to have to walk back to the Sheraton in the rain. The only reason for staying there is that it's right opposite the airport when you come out.

The room itself was comfortable with a corner couch so you could put your feet up. The bed was comfortable with 4 pillows. There were individual toiletries in the bathroom. There were 2 bottles of free water. If you wanted tea or coffee you had to go to a free refreshment corner on the floor where there was also a vending machine to buy cold drinks. I would prefer the possibility to make a cup of tea in my own room in the morning.

Was expecting better and will stay at the Hilton next time.

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank MargaretinParis
Paul Chevalier, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in our hotel.

I am sorry to read that you requested for a sheet to be placed on your bed, and that this was not arranged
at check-in. I am happy to hear though that my colleagues quickly corrected the error and that they brought
one up to your room shortly after.

Our Club Lounge is indeed temporarily closed. This is noted on our website and in our room type description
as well. When guests book a club room, they receive breakfast and vouchers for complimentary drinks and
snacks in our hotel bar.

We do place a standard kettle in all our hotel rooms with coffee and tea, so I am very surprised to read this
was not provided in your room. I have flagged this with our Housekeeping Department.

At the moment there is indeed no fridge yet in our newly renovated rooms. In the new year, there will be a
drawer in every cupboard which has a fridge inside but this has not been realized yet. I appreciate you letting
us know that you missed it, so we can perhaps look for a temporary solution until the new fridges are in the
room.

On a more positive note, I am pleased that you enjoyed our location close to the airport and that you found
our newly renovated hotel rooms comfortable.

We do hope we may welcome you to our hotel another time so that we can restore your trust in us.

With warm regards,