Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

I’ll 100% return to the Hotel Corte Vecchia next time I’m visiting the Modena area. Fantastic family run hotel, very welcoming, friendly and helpful! I can’t recommend enough! Many thanks to the wonderful hotel staff.

Large, spacious rooms and importantly great WIFI connectivity!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Our host Alessandro Bruscagin was amazing- his hospitality was second to none! He made us feel very welcome and took the time to share local favorite restaurants and things to do to maximum our visit in San Prospero.
The room was very clean, spacious, beautifully decorated and included free wifi, parking and buffet breakfast. We were lucky we had the opportunity to stay at our home away from home.
Bradley & Nadine

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 17 August 2019

Just spent a night there while being in a business trip.
Although the room decoration and bathroom results a bit old-fashioned, it remains comfortable and welcoming.
Very friendly welcoming and good service too

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

I am appreciated that this beautiful hotel made my journey best. Nice and clean rooms, beautiful breakfast, so kind and helpful workers.. also this hotel has wonderful and green garden, trees, flowers etc. They always helped me whatever i eanted. I will visit again. Thank you for everything.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2019

Stay there once and you will always come again! It is just perfect in all respect. I also recommend to enjoy dinner there: the menu is not too big and fancy but everything is freshly prepared to your order and made with best ingredients.

Date of stay: May 2019