“Relaxed ”
Review of Morts Wine Bar

Morts Wine Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: Located right in the heart of the town, Morts Wine Bar offers an extensive selection of quality wines with 18 being available by the glass, plus draught Heineken and Timothy Taylor's Landlord and a comprehensive range of bottled beers, lagers & ciders, as well as an interesting range of soft and hot drinks. We open at 08.00 And serve breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, non-stop, 7 days a week. Every Friday and Saturday at 21.00 We have live music and every Sunday at 19.00 An open mic evening. To the front is on street parking and to the rear a public car park.
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place set back of the main high street. A lovely young lady called clair was serving us drinks all night and was very helpful with her knowledge of the area and surroundings. We didn't try the food but the food we seen come out looked amazing we will be back to try the food in the foreseeable future. If your in a night out in walton on thames defo worth popping in for a couple.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

What an awful awful place ! I thought it looked OK from outside and arranged to meet a client there, big mistake ! Rude staff , awful wine and the toilets stunk of fish ! How is this place in business ? Needless to say I won't be returning

2  Thank Darren M
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I did not know that this wine bar was tucked away in Walton and a friend of mine took us there last weekend and it was great. There was a man and woman performing and they were absolutely brilliant. I loved the place and look forward to going back and this time I will definitely have a meal as I went to Zios to eat that night and it was absolutely dreadful. My friends dad and his girlfriend come here every week and they love it and I can see why.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

AWFUL.. Was served by a red head lady who refused to change my £7 glass of wine as it was served in a filthy glass, and it also tasted off. She then tasted in from my glass left her own lipstick mark on the glass and shoved it back to me and said there is nothing wrong with it!! To my amazement she refused to change it, even after we spent over £100 on two rounds previously. we are not regulars at it seemed she purposely went out of her way to make us feel uncomfortable. Literally a vile member of staff. She ruined the experience in what could be a cosy bar..

6  Thank Rob F
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Absolute disgrace of a bar. Bar lady with red curly hair, refused to swap my over priced red wine that resembled something from a vinegar bottle. I politely asked for a new one, she then took the wine out of my hands, had a sip from the glass, assured me it was "fine" and handed it back!! Pretty sure she didn't learn that in her training It was as though as my party were not regular faces, we were not welcome. Will not recommend to anyone with a ounce of class. We left angry and disgusted with this vile establishment. Would give 0 stars if I could

4  Thank Unicornforde