“A very well looked after church with loads of parking.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
St Erconwalds Roman Catholic Church
More attraction details
Owner description: Catholic Church offering daily weekday mass at 9.30am. Sunday masses 5.45pm Saturday (vigil). 7pm Italian Sunday 9.15am and 11.15am. Reconciliation Saturday 10.30am to 11.00am and 5.15pm to 5.45pm. Eucharistic Adoration Tuesday 10am-9pm. All welcome Parish priest John Pearson. Deacon Joseph Cote.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 March 2017

My parents got married at this church 67 years ago!! And it is still as good as new. Lots of services and a very nice, modern-minded priest with good sermons mostly ... not too long and not too short either. There is lots of parking and most days a good turn out.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I'm a Catholic and I live in Walton on Thames. I have been going to St Erconwalds RC Church since I first arrived in Walton 32 years ago. All of my family celebrations have occurred here, including the baptism of my daughter. The Church has a lovely ambience, and all the people who go there are very friendly. It is bright and airy in Summer, warm and cosy in Winter. Located in a quiet residential road with its own off-road parking in front of the church. All are very welcome.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Whenever we are back in the area it is lovely to go to Sunday mass here.
We now live in France but used to go here for mass every Sunday,
My wife & I sang in the "folk group" until we married and moved away.
We were married here and since then the church has been modernised not that it was that old fashioned when we were there.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Good parking at the front of the church. Calm interior, with some stained glass windows. This is a local church, in a quiet road, rather than a holiday destination, day out or visitor attraction, but it is still worth a quick look if you are already in the area. Best suited to those looking for a place to worship. Check its website to find the times of services. The nearby town centre, Walton-on-Thames, has plenty of eating places, shops, open spaces and the Thames.