“Great food”
Review of Babucci

Babucci
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Probably the best in town for this tyre of food been here a few times staff always friendly and food is always good
Best to book at weekends to get table

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Last night i went to Babucci Indian Restaurant in Bridge Street, Walton on Thames, We had such a lovely meal there and the restaurant was very nice as was the staff.Great restaurant to hold functions as it is very spacious and a great bar. I cant believe i had not tried it before, i
would definitely go back and i highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Went recently for a first visit with my husband to this Indian restaurant and found some different dishes on their menu which sounded interesting from the norm! Very tasteful comfortable decor. Food and service was good and the waiters very friendly and engaging with us. I liked the look of the room at the side as looked more intimate for couples. It was a hot evening so we sat by the large open windows. Will be going back with friends next time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant once before and had a takeaway each time I was left disappointed with the food. However I visited last Friday with friends and had a very good meal!!! The sag aloo, mushroom rice and jalfrezi were very good. The restaurant was very busy but we still also received good service. On the last performance I will definitely return!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Beautiful freshly cooked food, extensive menu. Excellent friendly service and great value for money.

Date of visit: July 2018