I absoutlely loved this resort. The rooms were beautiful with spectacular views of the bay and marina. The hot tub was clean (yay - I'm very picky about this) and perfect temp at 102. I loved the balcony to just sit and relax with a drink. The entire stay was wonderful. I had a relaxation massage and it was very good and throughout the entire resort every staff member was a pleasure to encounter. Very nice, welcoming and helpful. The manger, he is featured in the videos, is very kind. He was even nice when I had my glass with me out at the hot tub. I assured him I would not break it and I didn't! Great spot, talked with locals who moore their boat year-round and really enjoyed the pub too. We had an easy light dinner of prawn pizza and ceasar salad and it was perfect! The next morning we ate at the Seagrille and it was delicious! Very good food and presentation. Excellent service, I highly recommend this resort, spa and restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a 5-star luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant Ocean Suite features king beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at Vancouver Island’s finest spa & culinary resort destination. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn