US$117
US$76
US$60
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$70
US$120
US$104
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

1,439 results
All reviewstrain stationknights templarwetherspoons pubtemple meadscar parkcity centrebuilding workpay and displayshort stayclean hotelcomfortable beddecent sizemin walkshower roomcabot circusreception staffgood nights sleep
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When we arrived to the ibis on a Saturday afternoon we were greeted by a member of staff who barely grasped the English language and could not understand that I wanted to check in or that I was giving her my surname.
I can't fault the rooms, it's what you ask for and they are clean so that's your 1star there mate.
Sunday morning we come down for breakfast and a member of staff practically yells in my ear for my room number from behind a counter. She needs to chill out! Food was decent, coffee machine needs to be binned it only filled the mug half way, what's that about. And to finish off my breakfast experience the woman who yelled for my number proceeded to clear up my sister's food and drink without asking if it was done with (fyi it wasn't)
Basically. You have a nice hotel. You have staffing issues.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Julien-De-Lagausie, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jessica,

Thank you very much for your comments, I am sorry and surprised to hear that you experienced issues with the staff. We normally receive very positive feedback regarding the friendliness and helpfulness of the team.

Please receive my sincerest apologies

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, everything you need, clean rooms, qiuet, also we had free parking on the street , lovely bar and restaurant, we went to the club Motion which was within walking distance , highly recomend.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Sharan,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friends had come down for a funeral that started at 2.30pm and we arrived at 12pm. They allowed us to check in early which was a bonus to get ready. Room was perfect beds could of been a little wider wider. Breakfast was really nice staff was friendly. Would stay her again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we will be delighted to welcome you again!

See you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for Temple Meads Station and the ferry to the city centre. That well known pub chain has a pub just minutes away.
Being signed up to the hotel membership club (free) we were able to check in early.
The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful.
Our spacious room was spotlessly clean and very modern. The king sized bed was very comfortable and the en-suite was perfect.
We didn't eat at the hotel, so can't comment on the food. The bar area was comfortable.
Very nice overall. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Julien-De-Lagausie, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad to hear that you found the hotel "Spot On"

I look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sorry I really didn't like the bedrooms. Very small bedside units. No chair to sit on. Curtains are 2 blinds. Beds small and uncomfortable. Bathroom very wet and dangerous floor. Towels poor.
Breakfast.
Classic square shaped scrambled eggs of mass produced food
Bacon very greasy. Not much choice. I will stick with the Premier Inn.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience, please receive my sincerest apologies.