4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$97
Agoda.comUS$97
HamptonUS$105
FindHotelUS$103
1,201 results
All reviews an early flight the long stay car park covered walkway continental breakfast next morning few minutes walk an overnight stay one night stay modern hotel comfortable bed night's sleep excellent breakfast short stay car parking convenience alarm proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

Living just an hour from this relatively new hotel, with the prospect of an early start for a flight to the sunny Canary Islands, we thought it looked like a good idea. The hotel is convenient to the airport and parking was easy. Reception was pleasant and the room was nice. All looked good until we wanted to have a relaxing meal. Oh my god what a mistake it proved to stay here. The list of options, you could not call it a menu, was made up of the most basic items that could be heated in a microwave or thrown in a fryer. My burger was acceptable but with almost no vegie items for my wife she chose a jacket potato and what sounded a bit like isso misso, a seafood selection. The jacket potato was uncooked and hard and the seafood selection turned out to be 6 calamari rings with half a plate of chopped salad with brown sauce liberally sprayed all over it. These dishes were sent back and my wife with no other edibal options went to bed without any food. The staff admitted they should have a better offering but the management will not give approval.

Room tip: Eat before you arrive
Reviewed 16 November 2021

Very impressed with this hotel. Check in simple and reception staff exceptionally friendly. I was travelling on my own, so I asked if there was room service and although there wasn't, you could order at the bar and ask for it to be put on a tray to take up to your room, however I decided to try the bar and didn't feel uncomfortable at all sitting there on my own.
You ordered at the bar and they brought it to your table. Menu was quite small but what I had was very enjoyable, freshly cooked and hot. All payments were taken by card (no cash) at the time of ordering.
Room comfortable with the usual tea/coffee etc, hairdryer. Wake up call booked and received.
Walk to the airport the next morning was quick, no more than 5 minutes and you could take a ramp or steps so suitable for everyone.
I would definitely stay again if I were to fly out of Bristol Airport.

Date of stay: November 2021
Minu Eldos, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you again soon on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

Stayed here to avoid an early flight over for my daughter’s Hen do starting the next day. Room with sofa bed & footstool was super clean (well done to the Housekeeping team) and very comfortable, with plenty of space and even a desk with office type chair.
The bar/restaurant area is well set out. Enjoyed a drink with friends in the evening, with a good atmosphere. Breakfast the next morning was something to look forward to - usual hot selection (eggs, bacon, sausages etc) as well as cereals, fruit (grapefruit very good), selection of breads & pastries and even a waffle machine. There was a press button coffee machine & selection of fruit teas too.
Hotel is right at the airport, you just follow the signs, cross the road and walk directly to it under a covered walkway. It is geared up for guests getting flights, with useful monitors in the seating areas displaying live flight arrivals & departures.
Check out is 11, but no problem hanging around in the seating areas to wait for flights/people arriving.
Covid safety measures have all been thought through and implemented and I found the staff to be friendly and efficient. The reception guy kindly rejigged my booking so that I could check in earlier, as soon as I arrived, and changed my room from a twin to a double, which I appreciated. I’m sorry I didn’t get his name, but I checked in at around 2.30pm. He provided excellent customer service, and deserves a mention.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel. It’s around £100 per night for 2 people (depending on when you book) including breakfast, so not budget end, but it gave me a relaxing start to the Hen weekend.

Room tip: Parking is available right at the hotel - currently £8 for 24 hours.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank VoyageVogage123

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

We were flying early the next morning so decided to book an overnight stay. We were a bit concerned as a lot of negative reviews. However we couldn’t fault our stay. Hotel and rooms were clean.. our bed was comfortable.. staff were helpful and friendly. We didn’t eat at the hotel but had a drink and that was fine. We were even able to have a buffet breakfast at 5am before leaving. We’ll definitely stay again if flying early.

Room tip: Hotel is fine for overnight stay when flying from the airport
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olwen W

Reviewed 11 November 2021 via mobile

A great hotel in many respects. Good clean rooms and on the door step of Bristol Airport. I've stayed here a few times now and it's big failing is it's food and drink offer. A limited, very average menu, more akin to a Mway Service Station, canteen style. But not cheap. As an example, the food is delivered to your table and you then have to go and collect your cutlery. Only if you ask is it revealed where it can be found. A small shift in gear could really elevate the experience for travellers and justify it's room rate.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Minu Eldos, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I was disappointed to hear that the Menu and Food offering was not up to standards for you. I would like to apologize and we are working closely with the Kitchen Manager and the Hotel Management to revamp the menu and hope this would improve the menu offerings and bring it up to your expectations

Minu Eldos