“Amazing burrito!”
Review of Mission Burrito

Mission Burrito
Ranked #366 of 1,674 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The Mission MissionOur focus will always be on big, authentic, great tasting burritos.We will make the fillings from scratch every day with no freezer or fryers.Nobody will leave hungry or unhappy.We will be known as the best burrito in the UK.
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Very tasty food! Servers are very friendly and great costumer service. I was atending for a girl who wore a grey teacher, she was very nice and she adviced me about the food very good. I will be back soon!

1  Thank Andrea B

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Resolutely refused to come here whilst My Burrito still served you to your requirements at the counter, but since the change to Fuego, it's all gone to pot. Finally visited Mission and have to say, it's very good.

Prompt, friendly service, decent portions, good value and staff who seemed to care. The facilities are much more pleasant and there's more space inside than Fuego. Only negative point is that I still think Fuego has the edge on taste, but not enough to tempt me back there.

Really enjoyed lunch, and will definitely return.

1  Thank inspec71
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Wow!! Just had such a nice lunch at mission burrito Bristol, stuffed and can't wait to return for some more, Top marks! Great, friendly, helpful staff

Cheered my day up

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Bored of Tesco meal deals so gave this place a punt and I have to say I was very impressed. Very filling, tasty and plenty of choice. Was greeted with a warm smile from a happy staff member, couldn't ask for anything else!

1  Thank Alex S
Reviewed 2 November 2015

It has the regular lay out of any type of 'choose your own filling' type places, so it is worth going into for a lunch time meal or with friends. Also the food is very filling!

1  Thank Charlie E