“Very nice pre-show dinner”

Chiquito - Bristol - Aspects
Ranked #567 of 1,795 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 'South of the border' passion is always served up at Chiquito. A menu of bold Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine is prepared however the diner likes it. Burritos, sizzling fajitas and tacos can all be customised for vegetarians or those wanting more spice. A kids' menu, games and entertainment add to the family-friendly vibe, and there is a great range of exciting cocktails, mocktails, wines and tequilas.
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We had dinner in Chiquitos at Longwell Green prior to going to the cinema. The enchiladas were cooked to perfection, the wine very pleasant and the staff very pleasant. Recommended.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Very slow service, some of the food was cold and one meal arrived at totally the wrong time. I don't mind waiting for food if it's busy or there's a problem so long as I am told. So won't be going to this one again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

we stopped in on our way home, after attending an event in Bristol. the lovely manager found us a table, drinks and food were delivered quickly. everything here was what I would expect except for the potion size. My husband and I went for the Paella for two to share. We only got two scoops of the dish each. The waitress, sensing our disappointment brought another potion. the steak and chips my daughter ordered was the smallest I've seen for the price. I would give the staff and excellent but the potion sizes average.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Stopped here for an early dinner. We were promptly shown to a nice table, drinks were also prompt. We started with a sharing dish of beef nachos, and they were superb.
The mains of mango with cod, and my fajitas were not as good as the starters, so we were a little disappointed.
Overall, our first experience at this chain was quite positive. Like all chain restaurants you need to know what they do best. Certainly we will have Nachos next time we visit, possibly as the main course.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Came here with friends on 2 occasions. Once was evening time & once was lunch time. I ordered nachos & burger with extra toppings. Both times the food and service were good. A little bit pricier than I'd like to pay but I'll still pay it if they continue to be consistent!