“Quick fix burgers”

Ranked #13 of 139 Quick Bites in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 22 September 2018

If you're in city centre and get a hankering for a good, quick, meat free burger, this is the place to go. The burgers are massive, hearty and they have a few different styles. I had the BBQ burger which hit the spot - rich and not too sweet like BBQ options can be in other eateries. I probably wouldn't get chips again because I feel like I could've made those at home, but the burger more than made up for that.

I now have burger cravings again...

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I've been to Cafe Kino more times than I can count. It has an amazing atmosphere, it's great for catching up with friends, or going to write your dissertation.
The service has always been great, everyone is so friendly and chatty! It's a very welcoming place.
I think the prices for food and drink are average for Bristol, but everything is vegan so its so convenient, I think it's worth it.
The food is great - my favourites are the chocolate cake, and the BLT!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I love the place but to wait in a queue for 10 minutes just for your order to be taken and then a 35 minute wait for two burgers some fries and a sausgae roll with salad when there were 4 people on and it was only averagely busy is poor. Also forgot one order of fries and gave the wrong salad with the sausage role on another. Although the website says all the food is hand made so a wait of 30 minutes is normal it really feels that they stick to that whatever.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I spent £40 on drinks and cakes for five people and some chocolate. It was good cake but over-priced I'd say. Not a bad place though, with a good atmosphere. One of our drinks was forgotten...but it had been a busy day for them...

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for coffee, tea and cake on a bank holiday monday. Staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the food. We really enjoyed the flapjack and chocolate slice! Very impressed to see the milk tax for cow's milk, wish more places would do this! Keep up the great work!