“I had to be rolled out”
Review of Za Za Bazaar

Za Za Bazaar
Ranked #322 of 1,811 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best buffets i have been to. The amount of choice and freshly cooked food is amazing. From sushi to cottage pie and jack daniels ribs to noodles and even the basic nuggets and chips for my fussy two. Nothing seemed to be forgotten. The nachos were a great surprise and freshly cooked burgers.
The biggest thing to impress me was the fact that the allergen book was on hand to us straight away so we could see what we needed to rule out for my son who has a peanut allergy and surprisingly it was very little and my son wasnt effected. To his delight he could avail of all the desserts so he was chuffed.
There were plenty of staff on hand to help and bring drinks and also to whisk away your plate, if you are like me trying everything there was alot.
I would defintely recommend booking a table. We were lucky getting a table but it filled up super quick.

1  Thank malone2010
Write a ReviewReviews (4,453)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Have been waiting to eat here for sometime and finally got a chance this Sunday. It was enjoyable but I would not go back, the quality of ingredients was average and the menu limited. I have so many more restaurants in Bristol to try.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We visited on Saturday night. Very glad we had booked a table as there many people waiting and we went straight up. The whole experience was fantastic. It was fun to walk around all the stations and decide what to eat. It felt like an actual bazaar. I was impressed with the quality of the food and the atmosphere in the restaurants. We can’t wait to return!

1  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 25 March 2018

First visit on a mid week lunchtime and good value on a big choice of foods at a good price. Interested to visit evenings and when very busy.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Like the subject says this place really dose have something for everyone.

Love the live food stations where they cook custom dishes, this is not your average all you can eat buffet all food is good quality and tastes like it should