Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (King Street) Hotel
Agoda.com
US$82
US$77
  • Pool
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$110
US$99
Travelocity
US$99
US$94
Travelocity
All reviewsllandoger trowgreat locationadjoining pubold vicnearby ncppubs and restaurantsnight's sleepcolston hallbudget hotelcity centrewhat it says on the tincontinental breakfastncp car parkcomfortable bedstayed here for one nightroom was largess great britain
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Standard Premier Inn. Clean comfortable rooms, effective curtains and adjustable heating. Breakfast served in the adjoining historic pub the Llandover Trow. Only the continental breakfast is buffet style, your cooked breakfast is prepared to order. Unfortunately they had run our of Quorn sausages when I stayed which was disappointing as its one of the main advantages of Premiere Inn if you are vegetarian.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The refurbished rooms are very nice. The curtains are dark and the heating is controlable. Good location for the theatres etc. Staff are very friendly. The main thing is, it's quiet! It isn't too far to walk to the car park either.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel and there was nobody on the front desk, I had to wait about 2 minutes before somebody noticed I was there. I was the checked in promptly and give my room card.

I used the lift to go up to my floor, it rattled as it moved between floors, I got out and went to my room, when I got in, the room was very cold, I checked to see if the air conditioner was on, it wasn’t. I checked the window and made sure it was fully closed.

I had a bath and proceeded to get ready to go out to a gig at a local music venue, when I was using the bath, I noticed that there was grime/mold on the overflow drain/plug, it wasn’t pleasant.

I went out to see my show and came back around 10:15pm, this time using the stairs, every said I stepped on creaked. I got back to the room and it again was so cold, I then checked the window again to check it was closed properly, it which it still was, and checked the air conditioner again just to make sure it hadn’t come on automatically, which it hadn’t.

I got into bed and the bed was also very squeaky and he pillows either damp or cold, not sure if a cleaning spray is used to spray on them, I’m not sure.

I wrapped myself up in the duvet but cold still feel a draft in the room. I ended up having to put a hoodie on to get warm. The walls are so thin, I could here my neighbours television, and also could cars constantly going past.

I had a horrible nights sleep, I thought at least the breakfast would make things better, it was a bit of a let down. The restaurant also smelt damp and dusty, I know it’s meant to have an old feel to it, but it was just a bit grimy.

I helped myself to toast and coffee, As I waited to order hot food,I liked the fact that the offered vegetarian sausages as an option.

My breakfast came, The didn’t put mushrooms on the plate, which I asked for, the tomato was undercooked and cold and the scrambled egg was like rubber. The rest of it was okay, but nothing special.

When I left I handed my card in at reception and the lady asked me if everything was okay with my stay, I explained that the room was so cold and drafty and she apologised and I left quickly.

I was hoping to spend the day in Bristol exploring the area, as my coach home wasn’t until 4:15pm, but I was so tried from the poor nights sleep and despite having 3 coffees, I had to end up paying to amend my coach ticket for an earlier coach home, as I physically was exhausted.

I have stayed in so many premiere inns across the country, and have never had a problem, so I didn’t think twice about staying with you.

I was very disappointed with this stay, I was looking at another concert in May and if I were to stay in Bristol again, I defiantly would not choose here again, I will also not be recommending it to friends and family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (King Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Annie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your stay and I am sorry that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. I understand how uncomfortable it must of been for you sleeping in a cold room but I just wanted to make you aware that the air conditioning units can blow out hot air as well as cold, so you can use these to heat the room too.

It's disappointing to hear that the bathroom was not as clean as you'd expect so I will be passing this feedback over to the Hotel Manager so they can speak with the housekeeping team.

I once again apologise that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion but I hope that your next stay with us is a much better one.

Kieren

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Went to Bristol on business and Premier Inn was the first site I looked at. Good location, usual comfy beds and facilities. Ideal for a short stay. I didn't eat but the bar was very welcoming and the receptionists were helpful

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Stayed there early in February/2018.
The location is incredible, very convenient to all places I needed to get to.

The hotel facilities are slightly older than the typical Premier Inn, though I was already expecting that since it was an older Premier Inn (compared to the many around town that are a lot newer than this one), but having said that, everything was spot on, mostly important the room which was at the great standard Premier Inn have been so far to me.

You get the usual chain related breakfast option on the restaurant/bar connected to the building, so very convenient. Staff also super friendly and helpful. Would definitely come back here when in Bristol again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends