“Delicious! ”

Koh Thai Bristol
Ranked #64 of 1,676 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the iconic Clifton Triangle, Koh Bristol boasts seating for 100+ guests and a delightful al fresco area with cocktail bar. Koh is also open during the day for a delightful lunch menu, along with coffees or takeaway for the comfort of Koh at home, or for dinner and cocktails during the evening. Whether it be for a romantic table in a cosy corner or for a big party.
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my mum went there with a Groupon voucher. I think you get great value for money with this as the portion sizes are very generous. I would happily go there as a treat and pay full price. The food is piping hot and really flavoursome. I'm really happy to have found a new asian restaurant to go to as Cosmos just doesn't cut it! Will be back.

KohCustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Koh Thai Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Hi Lonrah,

Thank-you for your lovely review!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant had been recommended by colleagues who live in Bristol and it didn't disappoint.
Staff are friendly and attentive, good selection of drinks available at the bar.
Whilst the food menu isn't huge, they still have a wide ranging selection of options.
Being veggie I opted for vegetable red curry as my main course but made the mistake of ordering the 'tapas' portion. This would probably satisfy most ladies who like to watch their figure but I love good food and this tasted amazing!! I wish I had gone for the larger option.
All dishes I saw being brought to other tables were bright, vibrant and everyone at the tables around me seemed to be enjoying their meals too.
If you like Thai food you will not be disappointed with this restaurant.

KohCustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Koh Thai Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi ClareMc6,

Thank-you for your kind review.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your Koh Thai experience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I had a two course meal with my daughter. I used a Groupin voucher which was just under £20 for two courses and a side dish.

The starters we chose was chicken satay and prawn dim sum. Both were fabulous. The satay was generous with a beautiful sauce. The dim sum was piping hot and deliciously unctuous. A generous portion for both also.

We chose the same main course of chicken pad Thai and a side dish of mixed vegetables. As before, generous portions, beautifully cooked. The vegetables were flash fried and were the perfect accompaniment.

A bottle of chilled water was provided which was nice too.

Service was excellent and the food arrived promptly.

This place is fab. We will definitely go again. Give it a whirl!

KohCustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Koh Thai Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Hi nodicgal,

Thank-you for your 5* review!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit and Groupon Voucher meal. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This was my second visit here. We, as a group of 4, opted for the tasting menu, we chose the £26 per person option. The waitress asked, if we had any preferences, which were catered for. The waiting staff were fantastic even though the restaurant was busy, they had time to keep coming back to us to remind us what each dish was.

The food is amazing and the tasting option gives you the opportunity to experience so much of the menu, my only issue with this, (I'm not sure you can even call it an issue really!) is that by having the tasting menu we only saved about £3.00, if we had ordered each dish from the actual menu, but then it is £3.00 saved.

If you like cocktails they also do a 2 for £12.00 deal.

Hi G25P,

Thank-you for your kind review.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your Koh Thai Experience! While the price of dishes on our Thai Tasting menu should always cost less than if ordered “a la carte” - it is not designed as a money saving menu. We encourage our diners to share food in a “tapas-style” dining experience and encourage dishes you may not have otherwise tried.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this place on Friday night, it was busy however the service was still great. Had booked a table, had a short wait but wasn't too bad.
Cocktails were really tasty, and it's a good deal (two for £12) with some good choices.
I like Thai food but am incredibly indecisive, here they have a 'taster' option where you tell them a price per person, what meats you like and how spicy and they will bring you dishes to share.
Really good and got to try things I normally wouldn't go for either!
Would recommend a visit, but I would recommend booking!

KohCustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Koh Thai Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Hi Maddy A,

Thank-you for your 5* review!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our Thai Tasting bespoke menu and got to sample some of our tasty cocktails!

We hope to see you again soon!